need some help

crobattt

i need some help with koralia, i don't know where to put it in the tank. I have one currently in, and it's on the back wall in the middle. I don't really know where to move them too. Should i put one on each side, and if so which way should i point them?

I see a lot of people just put them on the back glass and point them straight.
I have one on the back glass kind of pointed at an angle and then the other one on the side pointed onto the rocks.

The key is to have enough flow that when you feed all the food stays suspended in the water column and doesn't settle, you will have to play around a bit until you get it.

I personally have 2 EVO 1050's behind my rocks 1 on each side pointing inward and up a bit and then I have 1 EVO 1400 on one side going straight across the front works perfect for me.

If you can try to get the surface of the water agitated. Agitating the surface can do so much for circulation and overall tank health. Along with that try to make it so you have no dead spots...or should I say try your hardest.

I dont think 2 #2 koralia,s will be enough flow but one on the left upper blowing the long end front and one on the left blowing mid back. You want to make a circular motion.

I dont think 2 #2 koralia,s will be enough flow but one on the left upper blowing the long end front and one on the left blowing mid back. You want to make a circular motion.

I already have two aquaclears pushing 500 gph downwards, i was thinking of putting one on each side at the top pointing toward the rocks.

one on each side pointed slightly up toward the front glass and toward eachother. Do your best to create random currents by facing the pumps toward eachother.

Back