Neptune Apex ATK (Auto Topoff Kit)

vhuang168

I'm beta testing the ATK and just received my unit.

c99a971ef961ffeefb8e9feeee1cd0b1.jpg

All the components.

48e7bf4bbe56adc20c421b332054051e.jpg

I like the mount for the float valve and the optical sensors.

4e2ab3562dbb6d633c88d8c0d7c5d4ff.jpg

I purchased additional sensors to use as an ATO reservoir low level sensor.

fe5416162169c695ac4ed8c3fc2b50eb.jpg

In stand alone mode (no Apex required) the FMM is setup to accept the sensors in a preprogrammed setup. Sensor wires come prelabeled. Just match them up and plug them in.

4498814b07ed474b51a4f64af8cdcde8.jpg

Port 3 is designated for extra high level cut off in place of the float valve if you have no room for it.

Port 4 is for ATO Reservoir low level sensor.

Very easy to setup. No programming required and no Apex required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interested in this. Have we seen pricing yet? Sorry, I haven't been following this much

I believe it will retail for $200 with everything that you see, minus the additional optical sensor of course.

And I think you have an option to replace the pmup with the solenoid.

So the exact same price as the Tunze 3155, which is the direct competition in this category.

Very nice!! I know a lot of people have been waiting for that to be released! Perfect replacement for a Tunze ATO on one of my tanks!

I bought the FMM and sensors separately and made my own ATO bracket. Will this unit be able to be used as a flow sensor as well? Or is that functionality disabled?

Very nice!! I know a lot of people have been waiting for that to be released! Perfect replacement for a Tunze ATO on one of my tanks!

I have the Tunze ATO. Been waiting for this to come out as well. Going to move the Tunze (which works perfectly) to my other tank, and put this on one it so I can attach the ATO directly to the Apex, no fuss, no muss.

wow fantastic! any idea then this will be out for the rest of us? this might push my over the edge to buy an apex. been debating.

ok so it to want to use the FMM as an ATO and ATO res. it would take up all 4 ports? leaving nothing for the FMK? am I understand that correct?

how nosy is the pump that one thing I not care for on my tunze.
we would love a video of this bad boy in action!

2 sensors come standard on the ATK. You can add an additional sensor to use as reservoir low level sensor. Leaving 1 port open for a flow sensor or leak sensor.

As folks play with this, I'd like to hear whether there is any advantage over just using reed or pressure float switches into a breakout box. Is there any 'smartness' that makes it more reliable, for example.

As folks play with this, I'd like to hear whether there is any advantage over just using reed or pressure float switches into a breakout box. Is there any 'smartness' that makes it more reliable, for example.

Features built in.

Smart delay, ato will only activate if if low sensor is on for 5 mins.

It will run for a min of 3 secs

It will run for a max of 10mins. Error led will light n audible alarm will sound.

IQ-fill.
FMM learns the normal pattern of your tank.
Once it does, if both optical sensors fail for whatever reason, it will not allow more than double the usual amount of water to be added. Led n audible alarm will activate.

IQ-fill is reset with power resets.

Features built in.

Smart delay, ato will only activate if if low sensor is on for 5 mins.

It will run for a min of 3 secs

It will run for a max of 10mins. Error led will light n audible alarm will sound.

IQ-fill.
FMM learns the normal pattern of your tank.
Once it does, if both optical sensors fail for whatever reason, it will not allow more than double the usual amount of water to be added. Led n audible alarm will activate.

IQ-fill is reset with power resets.

Where is all this programming available? Do you have to run the beta firmware? I'm having some issues programming my FFM sensors the way I want them.

There are new features upcoming in Fusion that will help do all that. It's call 'Tasks' which is a wizard that will run you step by step in setting up various setups like heater,return,ato etc.

I suggest you ask in the Neptune forum (on their website, not here) for help in programming.

Back