Neptune WXM Nutrient Transport Mode problem

t4zalews

65g Ritteri Tank
I set up my WXM and its controlling my mp40wes. When I choose the nutrient transport mode, it turns the vortech to feed mode. I have the ecosmart vortech so this mode is compatible. I've updated the pump and it still does not turn to nutrient transport mode. Any suggestions?

t4zalews

65g Ritteri Tank
I just tried using the Tidal Swell mode..only on ES..and it works just fine. Just the nutrient transport mode won't work.

aquamanic

WHO DAT??
Your params look OK except for the master pump - you have it pointing to a variable speed port. Do you have a single pump running or do you have multiple?

t4zalews

65g Ritteri Tank
I only have one pump running. When I choose to switch that part it brings up the vortech outlet and I can't choose another one. When I hit the OK button, it chooses that. What should it be?

aquamanic

WHO DAT??
It's not going to matter. You only define the master for sync and anti-sync modes. If you only have one pump then it's a mute point. Just thought it was strange.

The true Vortech feed mode is activated when the intensity is less than 20%. You can try modifying your profile to make it 100 just to see if it changes anything.

reef.saltwater

Try to change the on time to .54 with 95% intensity. Sometimes when you go and change the on time, it doesn't update so first change the intensity to 95% and click on update and then change the intensity.

Try ....

Ps. Why your master pump shows var*** something. It should show vortech with number. I have 4 mp40 and apex shows me vortech1..2..3..4 by default. Then I renamed two side pump.