Nerac vi

qy7400

Hi Everyone,

If you're unaware the club hosts its own one day conference every March called NERAC (North East Reef Aquarium Conference) out at Atlantis. This years speakers have bee finalized and include Paul Whitby, Simon Garratt and Ken Nedimyer, their topic and quick bios will be up on the the site shortly.

We have a great line up of vendors as well as a catered lunch and the very popular dinner by the reef.

If you haven't done so please visit the site to sign up, http://www.neracvi.com.

Yes, this one does have an admission fee. $35 for just the conference, $85 for conference and dinner. This includes admission to the aquarium. If you have other family members that just want to come for dinner, the dinner by itself is $50. BTW, the dinner banquet is the best conference dinner I've eaten at any conference in the country.

I will be there, best conference I have been to hands down. Bill, I want to see you in the 20k tank this time... :)

I was just on LIRA web site and bought 2 for the day and dinner.

questions, what are the actual times for the speakers, and I see it's listed for 5PM for the raffle, don't we usually start the raffle at 4? last year it took over an hour to get threw it all.

Just wondering,

Thanks,
Tim

BUMMER!

I would love to go but i m hearing loss...unless if im hiring an interpreter that costs $$$$ , i think $55 per hour YIKES!

can i buy some raffles ?

thanks!

Jake

Jake, What you need is a babysitter so your wife can go with you as the interpreter :) You both would love it! Something to think about...

-Walter

In less then 48 hours......hope you can make it.....tickets available at the door.
nerac.2011.poster.png

Back