New England Frag Farmer's Market 3/11/17

So I got lucky and my lights are being delivered today! So I'm going to get those all setup tonight and I am leaving work around 12 on Sat so I should be at the show for around 130 ish. Maybe 2. Is there an entry fee?

Sounds good! I'm so excited. My wife is pretty stoked too I showed her the frag pics in this thread and her eyes lit up!

Weather report for Storrs, CT for the next couple days. Little bit of snow tomorrow, just a few inches in the morning- no worries. Saturday looks to be cold and fraggy... See you all there!

Was unpacking raffle items ALL day yesterday. I haven't seen any of the corals yet and it already is going to be the biggest and best FFM yet!

Hee hee
It's like Xmas eve for me! I'll be making the 3hr drive down there tomorrow.

Should I bring my cooler inside with me, or leave it in my car? Should I add some water or will everyone be bagging the corals? Are there excellent deals to be had on sps/lps corals?
Will someone distract my wife for me?

New England Frag Farmer's Market 3/11/17

Hee hee
It's like Xmas eve for me! I'll be making the 3hr drive down there tomorrow.

Should I bring my cooler inside with me, or leave it in my car? Should I add some water or will everyone be bagging the corals? Are there excellent deals to be had on sps/lps corals?
Will someone distract my wife for me?

Most people bring their coolers in with them and most vendors add enough water to the bags. Make sure you stop by CTARS table!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Most people bring their coolers in with them and most vendors add enough water to the bags. Make sure you stop by CTARS table!

CTARS?

Awesome! I need some peppermint shrimp, think I'll find some?
Obviously I've never been to one of these events before. Any advice or anything you'd like to share?

CTARS?

Awesome! I need some peppermint shrimp, think I'll find some?

Obviously I've never been to one of these events before. Any advice or anything you'd like to share?

Connecticut Area Reef Society, we are a non profit club. I'm sure you'll find one or multiple shrimp. Come with lots of money, that's my advice lol

Definitely lots of money. Think of how much you might spend at a fish store, then imagine they are having a great sale, now multiply that by 60...

Connecticut Area Reef Society, we are a non profit club. I'm sure you'll find one or multiple shrimp. Come with lots of money, that's my advice lol

Ah. I haven't lived in ct since '03. I'm a mass guy.

So who's going to distract my wife? Can you guys at least pretend to charge me less in front of her? Last thing I want is for her to drag me out by my ear...

ROOM 105

bringing lots of SPS.....
red planet, purple/purple & purple/blue milliepora, blue tipped tenuis, powder blue granulosa, yellow aussie stag, pink birdsnest, pink/green birds of paradise, green slimer
tricolor valiada, orange & purple digitatas, hot green hydnophora, purple & green stylophoras, pink lemonade

including Oregon Blue Tort Purple Monster Cali Tort

Last edited:
Ah. I haven't lived in ct since '03. I'm a mass guy.

So who's going to distract my wife? Can you guys at least pretend to charge me less in front of her? Last thing I want is for her to drag me out by my ear...

Lol! Have her going listen to the speakers while you buy

Back