New England Frag Farmer's Market 3/11/17

Hi,
Fragcity will not be a vendor at the OSRAS Conference. He has also been banned from our forum.
Let's all have a great show!

Agreed! Lets have a great Frag Farmer's Market and then a great OSRAS conference a month after.
Thanks Deb!

Ok, i must be missing something, but doesn't matter i wont be missing all the corals up at FFM.. we need more pictures for this thread...

Yea where are all your photos!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we need more pics where's all the teasers

db238e0543f8cc6abe389e4e70c4acef.jpg

I will be bringing 300+ acro frags and some LPS [emoji16][emoji106]
d5bef6641ef060ff5726d915d6b4b1dd.jpg

Would it be worth me coming if I could only get there around say 3PM?

I have a FOWLR which I want to convert to a reef tank soon, this could be worth me going I assume to buy some stuff to start with? Maybe I should PM you? Its only 50 miles from me.

Would it be worth me coming if I could only get there around say 3PM?

I have a FOWLR which I want to convert to a reef tank soon, this could be worth me going I assume to buy some stuff to start with? Maybe I should PM you? Its only 50 miles from me.

I would say yes. At 3-4pm vendors like to cut prices to reduce the amount of stock taken home. Lots of great corals left at that time.

Well I currently only have a normal white LED strip on my tank as its just an FOWLR, however I am planning on buying correct lighting. Looks like I may need to order the lights tonight if I plan on buying any corals for this coming weekend.

Darn it Mike. You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing. For someone new into reefing, late is a great time to come as people tend to want to get rid of things so they have less to bring home. Stop by and see me in room 107 and I will hook you up with a few starter corals for your tank- stuff we have grown at the school.

Yeah I already took a half day at work so I can come down there Saturday! Going to order the lights I need tonight.

Yeah I already took a half day at work so I can come down there Saturday! Going to order the lights I need tonight.

Do you know what type of lighting you'll be going after? Lots of reefers to give you advice or find a deal at the show! Maybe even win a light if Jon has that in the Arsenal!

I ordered the Mars Aqua omes everyone seems to be loving. They were cheap and seem to be good for the small amount of cash they cost.

Back