New LFS Finder GoogleMaps Mashup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Pedro, very nice. One suggestion, you should make the map larger or have an option to make it larger just like expedia when you ask for directions.

Nice work bud,

Chino

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11698164#post11698164 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chinoxl3
Thank you Pedro, very nice. One suggestion, you should make the map larger or have an option to make it larger just like expedia when you ask for directions.

Nice work bud,

Chino

Thanks,
I tried to keep it within the dimensions of the other pages. You can zoom in and out using the control on the left side of the map. If you do a search using the control on the bottom right, you get a link to driving directions. Those pop up in a new window.

Can we ask the mods to replace the one at the top of the forum with this one.

It is much nicer!

Good job and thanks for taking the time to do this.

djfrankie

i love the map, nice to see our chapter's website advancing. any chance that you can have like a view all...where it would show pins on the map of all the stores on the list and u can just click or mouse over the pin for more info?

thats a pretty good idea, that way if you are planning a trip you can say ok, i'm gonna go to pin number 1, 5, 8 .... and you can plan your route that way.

also pedro can you pick me up and drive me all over town to make it even easier lol

Coming soon... A print-friendly version similar to the old spreadsheet for the die-hard Excel lovers. And for the tech heads, a version they can load into GoogleEarth. So now you will be able to find Exotic Aquatic from space! :D

Pedro,
Executive aquariums is now called aquamart, there is also another store called aquamart on bird road and about 67th avenue.

Manny aka gasman will probably have more info on the bird road store since he is buddies w/ the owner.

Thanks, Jess. I couldn't find any listings for Aquamart. If you can find out some more info, send me an email.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11872462#post11872462 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jessp
Pedro,
Executive aquariums is now called aquamart, there is also another store called aquamart on bird road and about 67th avenue.

Manny aka gasman will probably have more info on the bird road store since he is buddies w/ the owner.
Aquariumart-67th and bird used to be executive aquarium(same owner Rick Ruiz) as well as many other lfs down south that have been at some point or another owned by the same person.

In fact there's two one in 67th and one by the falls.The one by the falls has a new owner but still carries the same name.

HTH

Pedro BTW great job man.:D

Thanks, I can't find any listing for Aquariumart or Aquarium Mart besides the one at 6104 S Dixie, Miami. If anybody has more specific info please provide it. If you stop by one of these busineses, pick up a card or something so I can post/fix the listing.

Is Deep Reef still open? I have been by there twice during supposed business hours, all locked up, lights off. I have called several times, no answer. OOB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back