New LFS Finder GoogleMaps Mashup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animal Lover's Pet Center
8746 SW 40th Street
Miami, FL 33165-5471

just another store i found thats not on the list . only thing is that they dont really speak much english.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info and the atta boys.
I will add Fish Tails later. Also, after many years in business, it appears that Crazy About Pets on Oakland Park Blvd is no longer. I drove past the other day and the space was empty and the sign gone. Another victim of our struggling economy. Best wishes to all hobbyists and businesses in these tough times.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12512215#post12512215 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RedDmon
I just loaded the "LIST VERSION" into my smartphone's favorites... wish the map version worked, any chance of that Pedro, or is it just my phone that it doesn't work on?
how did u do that? for us elderly folks. BTW I have a blackberry. thx

Hey guys I'll be flying into Miami in a few weeks for 1 day only so could you guys recommend me the lfs that I can get the best deals at.

I believe that Gables Aquarium went out of business. I drove by the other day and it wasn't in the same place at least. Also, I think that the address for aquarium mart on us1 in miami/coral gables may be wrong. It is shown much further north than what it really is.

This store has been closed

This store has been closed

Update
This store has been closed for a quite a while.

Xtreme Aquarium
7461 SW 8th St
Miami, FL 33144

IS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS

Thanks,

Steve

Ouch, OK so that's 3 down. Thanks for the info, guys. Keep me posted on openings/closings so we can keep our database up to date.

Re: add

Re: add

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14131491#post14131491 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by thorton
fish empire
10550 Wiles Rd
Coral Springs, FL 33076
(954) 755-6030

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back