New LFS Finder GoogleMaps Mashup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12110505#post12110505 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Osteomata
Is Deep Reef still open? I have been by there twice during supposed business hours, all locked up, lights off. I have called several times, no answer. OOB?
Only wholesale- no retail sales.

Updates:
The first Marine Scenes on the list (Miami shop) closed and moved to their new location (Boynton Beach), which you also have listed.

Atlantis Aquarium is all closed up, but I don't know if the are just renovating, moving, or OOB. Anyone know?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12139604#post12139604 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Osteomata
Updates:
The first Marine Scenes on the list (Miami shop) closed and moved to their new location (Boynton Beach), which you also have listed.

Atlantis Aquarium is all closed up, but I don't know if the are just renovating, moving, or OOB. Anyone know?

I've inactivated the 2 you list and Deep Reef, as they're WS only, until I hear different. Thanks for the info, guys.

Another update:
I went to Marine Aquaria at 4767 NW 167th St: no store there. I seem to recall this may be a service only guy that used to have an office at that address. Anyone know for sure?

Thanks, let me know if anyone has more info. If it's not a store I'll remove it from the listing.

Closed... No longer in biz....

Closed... No longer in biz....

Pedromatic -
I really appreciate what you are doing in keeping us "up-to-date" on our local LFS locations!

F.Y.I. - "Amazing Reef Life" 105 S. Federal Highway, Suite #3; Dania Beach, FL. is closed.... (954)921- 2367 is no longer in service and the web address is not valid!
NaCl+H2O Fish

Re: Closed... No longer in biz....

Re: Closed... No longer in biz....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12449804#post12449804 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NaCl+H2O Fish
Pedromatic -
I really appreciate what you are doing in keeping us "up-to-date" on our local LFS locations!

F.Y.I. - "Amazing Reef Life" is closed....

Thanks, 'Fish.
That's too bad about ARL. I've removed it from the LFS Finder.

I just loaded the "LIST VERSION" into my smartphone's favorites... wish the map version worked, any chance of that Pedro, or is it just my phone that it doesn't work on?

That would be great. The list version on the phone is quite handy. With the list and google maps mobile it's perfect.

here is a place i found the other day when i was working in the area, some of you may know of it or not but since its not on the LFS finder i thought i should mention it

The Ocean Builder of South Florida
1312 NE 123rd Street
North Miami, FL 33161
Phone: 305-895-0790
http://www.theoceanbuilder.com

i just realiaed, i dont think that is the store location address, it is on the NE corner of 108 ST and Biscayne Blvd,

actually here is the address (thanks Yellowpages)

The Ocean Builder Of South Florida
10823 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33161 Map

(305) 895-0790

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12693286#post12693286 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by STEVEBEAM
Has anyone converted the list to POI for GPS?

Steve

I looked around a bit but didn't find a standardized format for POI files. If you can find some info, post a link. I should be able to generate a file in the same manner as the Google Earth version (KML).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back