New Online Magazine

JohnL

RC Staff
Staff member
Admin
After months in the making, we now take great pleasure in announcing our new online publication: Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for the marine aquarist.

A combined effort of our authors, staff and members, emphasis will be placed upon topics of relevance to marine aquarists at all levels. Covering subjects ranging from fish behavior to product reviews and coral husbandry, we hope this new online resource will prove useful and valuable in maintaining a thriving marine aquarium.

Our list of regular and contributing authors includes: Ronald L. Shimek, Ph.D., Eric Borneman, Henry C. Schultz III, Frank Marini, Ph.D., Jon E. Garner, Horge Cortes-Jorge Jr., Bill Chamberlain, Andrew Trevor-Jones, Mark vanderWal, and Doug Wojtczak.

Come join us on our new venture: <b><i><a href="http://reefkeeping.com" target="_blank">Reefkeeping</b> ...an online magazine for the marine aquarist</a></i>.

Last edited:
Excellent! A big thanks to all that have worked so hard to put this together.

This is REALLY GREAT!! Thanks to all contributors and people who made this possible!

Nanook

O yes more great reading material:celeb3: :celeb1:
I like the article on Bubble Algae.Im sure the mag
will be a big hit.Thumbs up

This is GREAT!!!!!!!!! You guys have done an excelent job on this ON LINE MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!! I will certainly be looking forward too upcoming Issues with excitment!!! Thanks!:) :D :cool:

Beautiful premiere!

And ow!!! my head hurts from Dr. Ron Shimek's articles! :D :D :D

Thanks for the great commitment!

Tom

404 Error when using Netscape 4.X. Faulty style sheet. Really helps to design for different browsers guys.

Figures it would happen to you, Mick ;)

Don't you think it's about time you upgrade that browser :lol2:

I have the same problem as Mick get a error. So How do we go about upgrading the browser. Any suggestions. Thanks

JohnL:
I've got same 404 error on 4.7 browser.I have to
try it on 6.2 next and see if it's working.Funny
thing is,I've tried the prevew before and it worked on 4.7.I wonder what the problem could be?
Gene.
:eek1:

Congratulations John, your magazine looks great!

Loads fine on Internet Explorer 6

All I can say is that I hope the hobbyists appreciate this. They are getting 2 free online magazines when last month there were none. How about a round of applause folks!

Cheers
James Wiseman

Great guys. Congratulations to both organizations for putting out two super magazines. I am really looking forward to reading every articles on both.

James,
Thanks for the tip ltdoes lods fine on IE.Well back to reading
magazine:D
Gene.

Back