New store in the area (kind of) In Living Color

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PLACE TO CHECK OUT. ITS FEW MILES NORTH OF A FRIENDS PLACE OVER THERE, SO IT'S ABOUT 50-55 MILES FROM HERE, MOSTLY FREEWAY AND ONE DMB BRIDGE TOLL ON THE WAY BACK. ABOUT AN HOUR DRIVE SINCE ITS MOSTLY 295 FREEWAY.
SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD ROAD TRIP.

im in also, there is a thread on the store with pics and all that im tring to find when i do ill link it

Well, looking around for more information of making my own Vortech, I ran into this post - if you didn't want to go before, this will make you want to drive up there this second and make them let you in !!!

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=770042

the wait is killing me :eek1:

It's either that, or the 4th cup of coffee I had today :rolleyes:

Anyone want to do a group tour sometime - I'm betting they'll be pretty receptive :thumbsup:

-Nick

Should be open today - I'd love to go.

I'm picking up a friend in Trenton on Friday, and will be dropping her back off on Sunday, so I'll be passing by then again.

They'll be having a grand-opening (with associated sale) later, but today is the first day the doors are open - as I understand.

There's going to be some pretty cool stuff there from Ice Cap for sure.

If I do go today, it'll be after work (I'd like to get a few people to make it worth it, as it's quite a drive) - around 5pm. If not, I'll catch it on my way back Sunday.

-Nick

looks like they are planning to be open early next week. I was in they are yesterday to talk to Ed about something, and they are stocking this thing to the gills.

Madtownmax called it first! ROAD TRIP!!! if not today, sometime soon... a new store is always a ray of hope to celebrate. who knows what wondrous corals and fish and stuff they may carry? you just got to go and check it out. and all their systems.

NO BOUT ADOUT IT!!!

Hmmm question is do I want to wake up early enough...and will I have time to browse around (promised Bill I would help put away his fish shipment tuesday...just not sure if its coming in at 1 or 3) Does anyone know how big this place is in comparison to that fish place in lancaster?

150 salt tanks - 400 Freshwater, to me that says "BIG"

I don't see the dry goods section being larger than TFP, but the livestock selection sounds promising.

If anyone's interested, I have two more spots open in my car for a trip up there tonight after I get out of work - probably around 5pm

oh oh, just checked my budget. i will have to wait. i have a friend near there to visit one of these days when he finishes his overtime work. so we can both go check it out then.he has one tank that needs some work. and i keep bugging him.

I was in the area today but in bit of a rush. I didn't see it. Could anyone give me some landmarks or clue me into what shopping center maybe?

Back