New Store - Lakeland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice I didn't take any pictures of the dry goods area. They were both showing some customers some dry goods products. I didn't think that the customers would want me taking their pictures, so I skipped that area of the store.

Breath of Fresh Air

Breath of Fresh Air

Finally a Nice Saltwater store close to home, went in today and spoke with Todd they only carry saltwater he said. Nice selection of corals Todd said he is getting more they are slowly building up there stock levels so they dont shock there systems. They have a lot of mated pairs of fish. They had a dwarf lionfish pair and a pair of clown fairy wrasse, a pair of blue line clowns and a wild caught pair of clarkiis. very impressed on how clean the store is and how knowledgable Todd was. I wish this store was opened years ago. I feel I have been deprived of something like this. I no longer have to waste gas going to orlando or oldsmar. I also love the fact that you can hang out with Todd and talk by far one of the nicest people I have met in this hobby.

Mike

I second Mike's opinion - definitely Todd is a class act who trying to carry some quality merchandise.

Went in on Wednesday to see if they had anything was going to buy this huge acan colony they have but Matt the store manager said that I should wait and come in on Saturday evening. He said that They are getting in a Huge Aussie Shipment. Plus I get paid on Fridays so Maybe I will splurge a lil and buy the Acan and any nice aussies they get in.

I just got back from there, watched them unpack some very nice pieces. They got a harlequin tusk and a nice little yellow assessor, and a pair of imperator angels (I'm pretty sure that's what they are, but not positive). They also got a nice scolymia, some trachy brains (a few red/greens and a nice neon green), some very nice and pretty big favia, a great looking encrusting purple monti, a few nice acan colonies, some really cool sponges (spider sponges IIRC) and some other stuff. If they keep getting stuff like this in it'll be a great store! I'd recommend checking it out now. Word of mouth is getting out also, saw quite a few locals checking out the store while I was there.

Jay03GT....were you there with your girlfriend/wife, or wearing a Seminoles shirt? If so, my buddy and I came in as you were walking out.....

Those spider sponges were crazy! Everything else looked really good....too bad I don't have water in my tank yet. :(

yeah, my wife and I were there. Had a beige t-shirt on. Those sponges are sick man! I'll have to go back over there when everything opens up, provided he has anything left!

More than one member posting from the same computer to promote a new store make me very suspicious. I would like to have an explanation, immediately, or someone will find their account(s) terminated and a new store name in the profanity filter.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back