New Tank

m-six hundred

The Most Diabolical Hater
I've been searching for a new tank for awhile now. I've been wanting a 180 gallon six foot long reef tank. Everything I had come across in my opinion was either over priced, older than I wanted or the design of the stand/quality came into play. I had a feeling I would be dropping more then I was comfortable on one. I remembered a 125 All Glass Aquarium I came across in December. Dual overflow with AGA's nicer modern stand. At the time the seller wanted more then I wanted to spend. When I contacted him this time around he had given up on CL and was just holding onto the tank. He was more motivated to sell. I picked this up today for a smoking deal, probably a Fourth of what I would have paid for a nice 180 gallon.

20130324_155441.jpg

20130324_161032.jpg

I am not a big fan of the dual overflows but I can make it work. The skimmer that I purchased last month is going to be way to big so I will be selling that.

The build will not start for a little while. I need a 40 breeder for a sump, Lighting, live rock and sand. I already have two MP40w's and a Water Blaster 7000 for flow.

:beer:

Last edited:
Nice tank Mark, I actually like the AGA dual overflow tanks.

Will your SRO not fit under the stand? You know they say a skimmer can never be too big, but you proved that wrong in the past....:)

Nice tank Mark, I actually like the AGA dual overflow tanks.

Will your SRO not fit under the stand? You know they say a skimmer can never be too big, but you proved that wrong in the past....:)

It fits, it's just rated for 400 gallons :lmao:

Mark, nice score! The stand looks really nice too, especially the double door access in the front.

Looking forward to your build. What are you planning for lights?

Back