New tank

No I'm getting back into this and I was starting to set up my 46 gallon bowfront. I ordered 2 in out overflows for it. Well I just picked up a 90 gallon marineland reef ready with stand for free fron Facebook marketplace. Getting that one ready now. My question is do I just go with the one original corner overflow or use that and install the 2 in outs as backups

No I'm getting back into this and I was starting to set up my 46 gallon bowfront. I ordered 2 in out overflows for it. Well I just picked up a 90 gallon marineland reef ready with stand for free fron Facebook marketplace. Getting that one ready now. My question is do I just go with the one original corner overflow or use that and install the 2 in outs as backups
Those in-outs look great but they also look like they will be noisy. Do you care about the noise? If you did you could convert the corner overflow into a Herbie (gated drain + emergency) and just use the return part of the in-outs (I think they can be seperated?). How much flow are you planning?

Those in-outs look great but they also look like they will be noisy. Do you care about the noise? If you did you could convert the corner overflow into a Herbie (gated drain + emergency) and just use the return part of the in-outs (I think they can be seperated?). How much flow are you planning?
Everyone that has the in outs say they are silent. I have no clue what um going to do for flow

Back