New to the area and looking for the best place to go

bdreptiles

We just moved to Claremore over the weekend and already I've been to Filtered Aquatics and really liked that place. I seen there is a LFS directory but was wondering what are the best places to go not just a list of them. Thank in advance and looking forward to getting to know some of you!

I was talking to my wife today about our fish tank. We thought our female clownfish had died, but I found her in the overflow. Thats what started the conversion, every fish but one we have got from Aquarium Oddballs is still live in out tank! (over a year) WOOT WOOT!! With that said I have bought fish at other stores, and well every one of them has lived for awhile (4-6 months) and then died. I will be buying all my fish from Aquarium Oddballs wide variety!! Sorry others.

I buy everything from (seth) coral guy. He just opened a retail location. He quarantines all fish before he sells them. He also has 2-12' raceway tanks that he uses just for aquaculture. I've never had anything die from him or got a fish that looked even close to sick. He has great hours also 12-8 7 days a week

I seen something about him doing a search for places around Tulsa. I'm definitely going to have to check him out soon.

Back