Nook's Reef!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12442600#post12442600 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by CORALFISHG
2963DSCN2022-med.JPG

what is that, that is hanging in your sump... im looking to make a nitrate, phosphate reactor, and that is what it looks like it is.. I whould love to see more pictures..

That was for gfo and carbon but Nook didnt use it. I dont think it was big enough for his liking.:D

Hey Nook a bad FTS is better then none!!!!!

I gave that manifold to Greg aka capncapo. It is a custom built GEO triple manifold for GFO and carbon. It was a little too small for my system as it is 1000g combined instead of separate systems. I might have a pic in my gallery, or capo can put one up.

It is the coolest set up I have ever seen. If I had a room like that my wife would never see me. Just sit in there and chill.

thanks nanok.. if you can find some i will definetly appreciate it.. that looks exactly the way that i want to make mine.. and what is gfo?? i have been in the hobby for a pretty long time, and i have never seen that abbrevation..

GFO is granular ferric oxide to remove phosphate from the water column. I will see if I can get some pics for you.

I have zero skills with a camera, but that is what they look like as of today.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12673435#post12673435 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by michealprater
cool. nice job. I see the purple, where is the achilles you got?

SaltySeaman is delivering him this Thursday and maybe joining us for Pizza Night if we can convince him:D He has a long drive back that night though.

You're like a proud papa!

You need a tripod my friend... take the shake out of those pictures.

Both tanks are looking good. Those clams are looking awesome! Nice snag!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12673459#post12673459 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by drgabe

You need a tripod my friend... take the shake out of those pictures.

:lol: These pics were all taken with a tripod!!! Water current most likely:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12673459#post12673459 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by drgabe

Those clams are looking awesome! Nice snag!

Yeah, got the four croceas and teardrop Maxima from Markk96. I am babysitting the Derasa clam that belongs to Mark so he can set another tank up;) He gave me the Squamosa Clam that used to be Griss' a long time ago, then Mark's and now mine.

I still want to get a nice Gigas Clam like Velko used to have!!

Back