Nook's Reef!!

Just like the way it looks compared to white sand. I had it in my old 37 gallon tank and loved it...it does have some magnetism to it though.

how many heaters do you have and what size? is the skimmer feed from overflow or pump? thanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12233968#post12233968 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cbui2
how many heaters do you have and what size? is the skimmer feed from overflow or pump? thanks

I have 5 500w Jalli heaters on Medusa temp controllers. The skimmer is fed with a Pan World 790gph pressure rated pump.

Congrats Nanook......it looks great:)

I know you are relieved to finally get some water in there.

Chris

Nice work, how much salt will you be adding at a time? Whats the flow through the sump your adding the salt too?

Dave my daughter Katie will gladly help with the skimmer cleaning, as I believe there is plenty of room in that giant for a small 7 yr. old.

It will be amazing to see the thing stocked.

Hey Melev, yeah I got it sold, gotta take it to Ill. Saturday. I'm already looking for ideas for next one, but waiting till I get a bigger house with a basement. Thats why I was looking at this thread and his setup in the basement.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12234189#post12234189 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jwheeler
Just amazing. What state are you in?
From some of your new pics, looked like you had been hitting the scotch. :)

I live in Missouri. As for the Scotch, I have had a few bottles over the winter:D But, I am just not a great photographer I'm afraid:lol:

all that money on the tanks should of saved a few bucs and got yourself a nice new plasma for down there lol looks amazing

Geo's Masterpiece in Action!!!

DSCN2277.jpg~original

DSCN2276.jpg~original

DSCN2275.jpg~original

DSCN2274.jpg~original

DSCN2273.jpg~original

DSCN2272.jpg~original

DSCN2271.jpg~original

DSCN2270.jpg~original

DSCN2269.jpg~original

Last edited by a moderator:
Back