Nov 7th 2015 Fall Charity Swap Raffle Items

tlf-logo.jpg

Not sure yet what they are sending but they said they absolutely wanted to donate to the MARS Charity Frag SWAP :bounce1::bounce2:

logo_text.gif

I hope your fish's are hugry my fellow reefers because we are going to have a lot of food to raffle off and give away. This awesome company in Utah is sending us a whole bunch and also asked me to let you all know:

-BSD supports MARS members all year long by providing a 5% discount on all orders placed with us.

-Use your affiliate code 05114 to receive your discount.

-We encourage California residents to place all orders for frozen items over the phone to take advantage of FedEx Ground shipping rates.

-Many clubs also take advantage of volume pricing and discounted shipping by placing group orders for frozen foods. Depending on the volume of the order, we may be able to offer additional discounts on group orders.

So if anyone from the club wants todo a group buy this may be a good option on a variety of fish foods.

Both Skimmers from SCA Aquariums arrived safely. :celeb1::celeb1:

Sicce :artist: decided to up the ante big time. They sent four high end pumps.

-SIC632R XStream 1720GPH powerhead

-SIC621R Syncra PRO 800 GPH pump

-SIC106R Syncra 2.0 568 GPH pump

-Voyager 2 800 GPH powerhead

PRODIBIO product arrived it is 6 whole kits.

-3 NANO kits

-3 Reef Kits

Cobalt Aquatics

- NEO-Flow 10,000 2640GPH DC adjustable pump
https://cobaltaquatics.com/caproduct/water-pumps/neo-flow-10000/

Seachem

-Lots of goodies have arrived
3 x Reef Glue, 3 x Reef Dip, 1 x 1L De-Nitrate, 1 x 1L Matrix, 1 x 8.4, 1 x Alpha, 1 x Remediation, 1 x Vibrance 1 x Balance, 1 x Seed, 1 x Fuel, 1x Calcification, 1 x Ions

Central Garden & Pet is sending us a huge shipment of goodies for the swap.
Home of AQUEON, CORALIFE, KENT & ZILLA brands
logo.png

logo_aqueon.gif

Coralife-logo.jpg

kent-marine-logo2.gif

4 x AQE KIT EVOLVE 2 $ 39.99
1 x AQE FXT FRESH WATER T5 DBL 24IN $ 69.99
1 x COR FXT AQUALIGHT HO T5 DBL 20IN $ 149.99
1 x COR FXT AQUALIGHT HO T5 LNR 24IN $ 349.99
1 x COR FXT AQUALIGHT CF LUNAR 30IN $ 329.99
1 x COR FXT AQUALIGHT T5 DOUBLE 36IN $ 84.99
2 x KNT WC STARTER MARINE KIT $ 20.09
2 x KNT WC STARTER REEF KIT $ 22.59

They wanted to come as a vendor but werent able to. HOWEVER, they are sending $250.00 in Gift cards that can be won in the Raffle WOOT WOOT

:strooper::strooper::strooper: < Just had to with Starwars tickets going on sale.

".............................................." Holy Sugar Honey Ice Tea!

You will be there right?

Good job guys!

Is the RARE club going to come represent. Need someone to take home some raffle prizes my grandparents want there garage back it has filled up with boxes of reef stuff.

Side note bought my starwars tickets already..

Have you made your costume yet? I am guessing the tickets were a birthday present to yourself. :xlbirthday::xlbirthday:

774388160_orig.jpg

Will be donating a White cap goby - Lotilia graciliosa with shrimp Alpheus valued at $190 and an additional 3 packs, 8 oz, of their frozen food which is very similar to LRS or Rods food valued at $25/ea.

:eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:

Back