Oct 15 pmasi meeting

For the October meeting we will be having a fish food making workshop. We have not had this workshop in awhile and this is an awesome time to come and learn how to make your own well balanced complete food at home for a fraction of the retail cost. The food will be a complete balanced preparation to feed your entire reef from your fish to your corals. We will give out a free bag and will be giving out the rest for a $10 per bag donation to cover costs.
ps. The bags are BIG
PSS. Make sure to check our website www.pmasi.com for the rest of the years schedual.
5:00pm Elmer's Aquarium
4005 William Penn Hwy
Monroeville, PA 15146

Hmmm...
Spend a few hundred dollars on coral and fish food making supplies. Make back $20 from Acer. Clubs BoD strings me up by my neck.

Hasnt anybody else stepped up and said they would buy some? There were several that said they would a few months ago.

Hasnt anybody else stepped up and said they would buy some? There were several that said they would a few months ago.

You and Greg Swiech were the two people that I remember saying that they would take a larger portion of the food recently. I'm sure there were others.

It's all good though. I hope and expect that people will pick some up at the meeting. We will keep the rest frozen and bring it to meetings for people as requested.

I'm in for 1 bag, assuming I can make it that's up in the air right now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Zelie- dad , let me know if your not making it, i will grab a bag for u. We need to figure out when your picking up my 65 tank, etc.

Ted
can u pick up 2 bags for me?
I can drop off cash at ur house today or tomorrow.
I will be out of town Saturday & Sunday.

Jamie, I wanted to let you know who ever developed the new website did an incredible job. Very well laid out and easy to navigate around. Did I see a tank tour set for November, is this the Greg that came to my house with you? If so, I would love to tag along if I am around at that time!

Kevin - It is actually a different Greg. You are certainly more than welcome to tag along to anything you want to tag along to. Thank you for the compliment on the website. I'm very happy that we were able to get someone to do it for us. A new member Zack Tyke did it for us as Sierra and I sat there with him filling stuff in :D

Kevin - I plan on picking my fish food up from Jamie on Sunday, I am treated my wife to a night downtown on Saturday - so not going home after the meeting. I will pick your food up as well and bring to my house. Text me when you want me to come over and bring both the fish food and your frag cooler.

Thanks Ted!
Must be the fall air, Tracey & I are spending the weekend at the Tarra in Sharon PA this weekend.
Spending time with the wife is a GOOD thing!!
I see this frag swap next weekend I would like to go to, but looking busy again with a benefit dinner.
Ill hook up with u early next week.

Zelie- dad , let me know if your not making it, i will grab a bag for u. We need to figure out when your picking up my 65 tank, etc.
I'll be there.

Is it time to take it down? I've cleared a space in my garage for it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back