Oops, I did it again

Fmellish

Tonight my good friend Mike, (mmoore0803), gave me the push that I needed to reenter the hobby.

He gave me the skunk clown he won at the SCMAS auction.

So now I'm back. Though not like before. Just a 20 gallon Fish only tank with a HOB filter. It used to be my quarantine tank.

So I arrived home with my present and I dusted off my old quarantine tank, and I'm filling it now.

Its going to be a late night :)

Josh

Welcome to the hotel ...

fish addiction.

I think a 20 gallon will allow me to enjoy the hobby without having to be a slave to my tank.

Great meeting by the way, thanks ReefMeister!

What heater should I get? I want one with an external controller. I was excited about the Finnex titanium product, but I don't see it on Marinedepot anymore.

Josh

Glad you are back Josh.

I have always wanted a little 20 gallon with just live rock, a nice anenome and a clown, and maybe a 6 line wrasse for some movement.......

Just trying to tempt you further back into the addiction....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Agreed CW.

A little tank with just a few beautiful inhabitants is really nice, that's what I'm going for.

It's tough. I was at Tong's today and there were so many fish I wanted to get.

I just got done adding the sand now. Hopefully the mirk will clear soon and I can feed my new pet. I didn't want to feed him until I got the bio filtration kick started.

No I didn't get any LR.

Is aragonite dust bad for fish? Does the cloudy chalky water inhibit their ability to breath?

My tank has been pure milk since I added the sand. THis is the first time I've tried aragonite based sand.

JOsh

Back