Orphek LED lighting

It's been too long since I took pictures or video- it's on my to do list. The corals have been growing like crazy the last several months- to the point where I really need to get in there and do some fragging. Here are the settings that I've been using for quite a while now:
Screenshot11.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

Screenshot3.jpg

Channel 4 is the same as 3.

Hi Gregr,

Need some help with programming for round pendants. Was told that the programming would be off set when the router automatically changes the IP address in combination with a tablet. How is this avoided?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
FirstContact

Sorry but I don't know much about that stuff. I can say that I recently installed a new router and there were no glitches- program continued to run perfectly as it always has.

Hi Gregr,

Need some help with programming for round pendants. Was told that the programming would be off set when the router automatically changes the IP address in combination with a tablet. How is this avoided?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
FirstContact

You can handle this one of 2 different ways,

1. Back out of the app to the search screen, hit clear and then search and the app will detect the new ip addresses.

BETTER METHOD

2. Got through the online manual and setup the units with static ip addresses that do not change.

If you need help give me a shout via PM and I'll be more than happy to help.

Thought I would TRY and revive this thread as it is such an excellent light with very little threads.
Got 2 v2.1b lights for my 6ft tank yesterday.
I originally ran 8x80w T5, I wanted to cut down on power so thought I would try LED. Got myself, 3x Radion Pro Gen 3's, seemed to light the tank ok but wasnt overly all 100% impressed.
After 8 weeks, 2 Atlantiks came up for sale so I snapped them up.
They were very difficult to set up, literally spent all day, this wasnt helped by the fact that the lights were already set up by the previous owner and I didnt know how to reset them, plus the tablet wasnt the easiest thing to use.
Anyway, finally got them going, the amount of light is incredible in comparison to the Radions. Basically the same as T5 but with a nice delicate shimmer, nicer coral colour and less power. Gregr I have copied your settings, I am hoping that I dont really need to run them low as the corals are use to 8x80W T5 then Radions at 80%.

Anyway I will hope to keep updating the thread if others will be too :)

I used Gregr's setting and got excellent coloration. Tried Orphek's color and growth setting before with little luck. Scott from Orphek told me that one of the vendor was telling him that they got really great response with that program.

I used Gregr's setting and got excellent coloration. Tried Orphek's color and growth setting before with little luck. Scott from Orphek told me that one of the vendor was telling him that they got really great response with that program.

With what the color and growth?

Their is a new V3 then a V3.1 coming out after January
That can be controlled on iOS which is better for me.
Not sure if both the new V3's do but the one I read said it has a new bluer LED and is able to create a purple look. Also all dual chipped so 152ish LED's

Will do as long as I dont kill them lol
Tank is 30" high, lights are 10" above the water so, some corals are quite far away

Back