OT: Firefox 3.0 release

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12787749#post12787749 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
on my computer i was able to open a new window with the push of a button next to my keyboard... now then i push that button it just takes me to my home page.... this sucks...

in control panel under keyboard you should be able to reconfigure that button, essential mke it cntrl+T for new tab (black page) or cntrl+N for a new window.

Cheers,

Josh

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12787930#post12787930 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by montanabay
in control panel under keyboard you should be able to reconfigure that button, essential mke it cntrl+T for new tab (black page) or cntrl+N for a new window.

Cheers,

Josh

i dont see that option under keyboard?

it only shows character repeat and blink rate...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12787966#post12787966 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sfsuphysics
Did you lose a bet their Bebo? :D

lol.. naa just super upset that my hometown champion team would lose by almost 40 points in an elimination game....:rolleye1:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12787995#post12787995 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bebo77
i dont see that option under keyboard?

it only shows character repeat and blink rate...

in control panel look under printer and other hardware, if the keyboard configure is not there check for hardware setup for the computer, in the hardware setup there should be a keyboard, for example for my Toshiba laptop under the control panel there is "Toshiba HWsetup", then go to Keyboard.

if it is a fancy aftermarket keyboard it probably has software or a configuration manager.

hope that helps!

Cheers,

Josh

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12780409#post12780409 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rhythmicfire
What's wrong with Safari? :)
Maybe I'll download 3.0 to see what all the hub bub is about :D

I've always really loved Safari.

But when it comes to certain web pages, it just doesn't work sometimes.

Its still in my dock though :)

Back