Party at Nook's, Thursday, August 1st!

Just gettin home and floating some stuff. Thanks as always for the hospitality Dave and Ann! Mini smack (brad) hope you're feeling alright today lol. Nice meeting the newbs and olds and the ones that haven't came around in a long while.

Excellent time as always. Good to see so many face's.
I think I'm still burping chicken wings. Can't seem to get the dog to quit falling me. :thumbsup:

Was a great time. Im definitely feeling what a good time I had today. lolz

My head isnt as bad as thought last night,just a couple lacerations,no biggie!

Of course I forgot my frags from Twigs though.

Ty and I had a great time, was good to see everyone again. Thanks to Dave and Anne for the hospitality. Can't wait to see that new tank wet!

That was awesome! Thanks Ann and Nookie. I tried to find y'all before we left but boggie wasn't having it :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thank you again nook and Anne. I had so much fun as always. The wings were phenomenal and the margaritas hit the spot!

Just repeating what everyone else has already said. Thanks for the hospitality and good eats Nook! A good time was had as always. Somehow I actually managed to stay dry :D

Thanks Nook and Anne! Had a great time last night! I think we set a new record for last to leave this morning (not counting those that crashed there). :D Tanks looked great and wings (and all the other food) were awesome as usual. Hope to see that 120 full of sticks soon!

On a side note, my wife's boss heard what time I got home this morning and said he wanted to join our club, and he doesn't even have a tank. He just wants to join on the principal that we have bashes like this. :lol:

Not too long after you, 'bout 4:30-45ish. Time was relative by that point, as the sun was just coming up as I was rolling to bed and Susan was getting ready to get up for work. :D

Thanks to all the SLASH'ers that came out last night. Always a blast having everyone over to hang out and talk reefs. Ann and I really enjoyed your company! This is a great bunch of folks that never fail to have fun. Thanks to everyone that brought food, scotch and stogies too, you are AWESOME! Also, big thanks to folks helping with cooking, cutting, chopping, etc. Sheila this means you:)

Wife and I had a blast as always. Sorry we kept you up so late Nook :D Appreciate everything you and Anne do. PS I'm still feeling that blind side check into the pool. That was a good one. :lol:

Kego you snooze you loose... :lol:

Thanks Dave and Ann. Jackie and I had a awesome time as always. The food was to die for but the Margaritas about killed me. LOL Or was it the shots that Vspeck was passing around:lol: Which ever it was, I am glad I took off today. Thanks again.:beer:

Had an awesome time! Thanks for the great fun Dave and Anne! A couple of first times for me last night including new drinks, and jerk seasoning. Very tasty!

Thanks again!
Nick and Laura

Back