Party at Nook's, Thursday, August 1st!

Yep, the time is almost here. Got a nice assortment of goodies at Kenrick's today:

12 Jalopeno cheddar brats

12 Cheddar brats

4 Jamaican brats (figured they might be interesting)

6 Apple brats

10 pounds of ground round

21 pounds of chicken wings

Have some hot dogs and Johnsonville cheddar links too.

Weather looks to be cooperative so far (fingers crossed):

Details for Thursday, August 01
More sun than clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

Nanook, in case I can convince her to come, what are directions or address? We would not be able to get there probably until like 7 or so. But finger's crossed ;)

The more females the happier the other females are that there's someone else to talk to

My wife is always happier when there are more ladies and not just the weird reefcentral guys :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'll be showing up around 6-6:30, and I'm bringing 2 ladies to help even the odds. The first is my wife of course. The second is a friend that won't buy a tank, but always shops with me and buys stuff for my tank. :D She's thinking about getting her own tank, so I'll leave the rest up to you guys.

Oh, and just so no one is left out...

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2318259

Everyone needs to remember to bring something to swim in also~

My wife and 6 year old daughter will be there for a little bit. I'm sure I will have to get in with the little one for at least a little bit. They are planning on leaving before it gets too crazy. :wave:

We would not be able to get there probably until like 7 or so. But finger's crossed ;)

Smack will probably be passed out hugging a light post and Jill will be saying "I want to go to home" but everyone else will still be partying for a wile so come on out.

I hope after the wife gets home today from her interview I will be able to convince her to come with my other girl ( baby for all you pervs). I will try to show but will need directions again.

I hope after the wife gets home today from her interview I will be able to convince her to come with my other girl ( baby for all you pervs). I will try to show but will need directions again.

Good thing you clarified. I thought you had a wife and a girlfriend and I was just hoping tomorrow would be their first meeting so we could get a good show

I'll hang a Coral Life salt bucket from the tree so you can find the house. For folks coming over, try to use the side gate and come around the back. This will keep Bogie the Dog's anxiety level and barking to a minimum.

Back