Party at Nook's, Thursday, August 1st!

Pork is in the slow cooker for the next 6-7 hours,eggs are boiling. Getting ready to have my first "smoke".

Looks like it going to be a beautiful day for an outdoor party!

Cant find a babysitter, so my wife and kids will be coming to their first function, and then she will take kids home. Nook, it is ok to bring the kids at 6 and stay for a little while, correct? They are excited to see the big tanks!! and of course the pool.

Cant find a babysitter, so my wife and kids will be coming to their first function, and then she will take kids home. Nook, it is ok to bring the kids at 6 and stay for a little while, correct? They are excited to see the big tanks!! and of course the pool.

I'm going to speak for him and say it is indeed O.K. for you to bring the kids and such. Things usually don't get adult oriented until after dark.

I'm going to speak for him and say it is indeed O.K. for you to bring the kids and such. Things usually don't get adult oriented until after dark.

Yup. My wife and daughter will be there for a little while. Probably until the little one gets tired or bored :D

I've been granted parole from the housemonkey's and will be able to attend for a little bit tonight after we get the little ones bathed and to bed....

I cant stay too long though since I have to be up for work in the morning at 0430.....

I've been granted parole from the housemonkey's and will be able to attend for a little bit tonight after we get the little ones bathed and to bed....

I cant stay too long though since I have to be up for work in the morning at 0430.....

Man, a rare max sighting.....:eek2:

Sounds like it's going to be a full house! :thumbsup:

I'll be showing up around 6 and bringing Fiesta Pinwheels.

The tanks were awesome, the food was awesome. I enjoyed meeting you all. Thanks nanook. You throw a great party.
I am happy to be a new SLASH member. I am looking forward to the next pizza night as well as the frag swap.

Back