PETCO 1.00 gallon sale... ???

uf_gators

If any body notices, here that petco is listing there 1.00 gallon sale that should be near within the next few weeks... post here it is on... I need a 20L to start my sump/refuge project.... thanks in advance !

For those that do not know, what is the 1.00 gallon sale?

I was curious myself..... Seems they sale tanks for $1.00 per gallon... from researching it looks like they only go up to a 55gallon on this.

10 gal - $10
20 gal high - $20
20 gal long - $20
29 gal - $29
40 gal breeder- $40
55 gal - $55

I was curious myself..... Seems they sale tanks for $1.00 per gallon... from researching it looks like they only go up to a 55gallon on this.

10 gal - $10
20 gal high - $20
20 gal long - $20
29 gal - $29
40 gal breeder- $40
55 gal - $55

Yessir! It's magical if you are in need of a tank. Only one store has had the mystic 55b though.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

They had a $1 sale in Jan. but it ended on 1-21-12

that's how an when I got my 40 Breeder..

Also just of of needing to know , what is the baffle size for turning the 20L into a sump. looking to have I guess a 3 baffle to 1 on the return. 1st chamber for the overflow and skimmer, and next chamber for refuge, and then return. thx guys. pics would be a help. the others I have seen , and googled are a bit confusing, but I been looking alot at melvins page.

if I was to guess it will be around the same week or week after the frag swap. that's when they had it last year ,and then it was august on the next time. but who knows, I am still checking on mondays cause they run their sale ads on sunday.

update. I stopped by petco today ,and they got a shipment of 40B's and 20L and 29's. but no sign of 1.00 gallon sale yet. I would bet next week will be the sale, cause they normally don't have that many tanks on hand. at least this was out on the floor , not sure whats in back ..... But , i thought i would let you all know of this little something....

Quick ? would it be cheaper and better to get a glass shop to have the panes cut and polished, or go to home depot and buy the plexi and cut and use as baffles? If so on glass, what thickness and do you know of a glass shop of where to go to. cause lowes and home depot have less than 1/8 in glass there. I was thinking at least 1/4 in thickness.

I used plexiglass as well. That being said lowes nor home depot will cut them for you anymore. I went to both when making my sump and neither would cut it.

Back