POLL: do you name your fish?

POLL: do you name your fish?

• yes

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • no

Votes: 27 44.3%

• Total voters
My clown is named Nemo... Jk her name is Iron Tail McBattle Fury... Cleaner shrimp died... Eaten by brittle star was named Bob Sagat... So was Videncio the ywg :'( and Benny the lawnmower blenny :''(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The only thing in my tank you could say has a proper name is my pair of clown fish. He is "Little Buddy" and she is "Big mama". It was just easier than calling them "male clown" and "female clown".

Everything else pretty much gets called by it's common name. My yellow eye Kole Tang is just "tang" my skunk cleaner shrimp is just "cleaner shrimp" and so on....

my 10yo names the snails.... Until he saw me feed them one day and about 30 came out of the sand.

I never named a freshwater fish. Most of my saltwater fish & all of my shrimp have names. It's easier to figure out who we're talking about when you have more than one of each kind of fish.

My B&W clown is named Elvis because he dances a lot.
My Pajama Cardinal is Calvin because he is designer like Calvin Kline
My goby already cam with a good name, Hector (he is a Hector's Goby)
My porcelain crab is Lenix
My brown blotch snail is Lilly

My gf names every fish and invert i buy. She usually names them after alcoholic beverages so we have jack, johnny, jamison, jim, jose, and my least favorite of all... Malibu. I tried to veto the last one but that didnt go so well in my favor lol. I can never remember who is who but i at least know what names she has picked so far!

My clown is named Nemo... Jk her name is Iron Tail McBattle Fury... Cleaner shrimp died... Eaten by brittle star was named Bob Sagat... So was Videncio the ywg :'( and Benny the lawnmower blenny :''(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dota 2 for the Clown!? Non probably knows what I am talking about.

I always choose odd names. My clowns name is Spartacus my Sailfin's name is Vegas. My fish only get names if they have personality. If they don't I'll let my kids or wife name them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back