recent sale threads

Henry Colf

some of you may have noticed my recent sale threads, or not. I am in the process of breaking down my 90 gallon. I know some of you have heard this before but this time its for real. I just don't have the time anymore and have lost interest at this time. I will be posting more corals for sale in the next few days.

Bummer Henry. You've had quite a dillectible selection of corals for quite a while. When a tank becomes a burden instead of an escape, its time for a hiatus. Hope you come back around Hank The Tank!

It was a pleasure to meet up and pick up that coral this weekend. I hate to see you get out and hope that you get back in at some point.

The coral that I picked up is absolutely fantastic. I hope that others are able to take advantage of the opportunity to pick up some excellent, well cared for pieces.

I've got corals from Henry and he is a great guy sorry your letting go of the hobby.lets us no about the rest of the corals maybe I can grab another

Bummer. I do hope you continue to hang around here and keep in touch, Henry. You are a huge asset to this community.

Bummer dude. Those Chinese LEDs were working well for you. I know exactly how people need a long break though. Good luck!

some of you may have noticed my recent sale threads, or not. I am in the process of breaking down my 90 gallon. I know some of you have heard this before but this time its for real. I just don't have the time anymore and have lost interest at this time. I will be posting more corals for sale in the next few days.

That sucks Henry..Myself I am going to just a fish with live rock setup,it's like 10 tons off my back and I can still enjoy marine fish..:fish2:

Sorry to hear that Henry. Enjoyed watching your success. Look forward to your listing; there are probably afw things you have I'd like.

well its been a while since I have added anything to this post. I haven't been feeling well for a while. I ended up having a heart attack last Monday. I'm doing ok now. Stress playing a huge factor. Anyway here is a list of what I will have for sale and pics to go with it. These are all pick up only please. All frags will be fresh cut and un mounted.

Aqua Delight frags are 40.00 each. I only have 3 available.

Acropora Specosia I can do large frags(3+ in.) 60.00. Normal sized frags(1.5+ in.) 35.00

Red Planet 25.00 each

Red Montipora Cap 25.00 these will be large pieces

Green w/ blue polyps and purple rim montipora 30.00 a frag

Hollywood stunner chalice frags 35.00 ea.

That's all for now. Will post more stuff later. I will be selling the tank and the metal halide T-5 combo after everything else is gone. I will also have all the rock in the tank for sale as well. It will have to be cooked for aptasia and majano anenomes but will have coral bases all over it.

Back