Reef Crystals....... $31.99 / 160g bucket

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!! i thought somewhere durring my procrastination of ordering the cupon code had changed for a better shipping rate. i ordered my 12 today. somone with the catalogue will have to keep us up on the next deal as i use almost 2 buckets a month and it isnt cheap. Thanks again four winds.

wow, ill be ordering some this weekend. Hmm weekly 3 gallon changes. 160 gallons of water. Yeah.. that oughtta last a while.

Just ordered 3 buckets :) Thanks for the heads up. I think my Fedex guy will hate me. I ordered some live sand, too :b

My driver just took it in stride. I think they must be used to delivering anything. Of course, mine could just park at the end of a short driveway and bring it into the garage.

Man am I glad I saw this post. Just ordered up a few of these and some other stuff to stock up. Got everything in on the 11.99 shipping and got the 5 off. Thanks so much for the post FourWinds!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14900253#post14900253 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by downhillbiker
i guess there are no more reef crystals. its only showing instant ocean for $29.59 a bucket.

Reef Crystals 160 gallon mix (bucket), AGN-16882
$39.99 $31.99

still shows for me??? oh and i rodered saturday night and they shipped on sunday. i have never had that happen before.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14901693#post14901693 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scottallert
where do i enter the 5 coupon code?

You have to hit the "Add coupon" button. I belive it's on the same screen as the payment info.

Just ordered 3 buckets of RC @ $31,99 w/ $5.00 discount.

Awesome deal! Thanks.

I got it to work. You put the coupon code in the search box & the pages opens up with the 31.99 cost.

so can someone tell me what the actual codes are then? All I seem to do is find random numbers and nothing is working for me in the search box; thanks.

Have any of the RC buckets tested poorly? I know awhile ago there were that had low calcium.

I believe they also have SeaChem on sale for 39.99

Back