Reef Keeping Garage Sale

Stolireef

Is anyone interested in doing a reef keepers garage sale. I held one a few years ago and it went pretty well. I have a few things I'd love to sell and I don't mind hosting again. I'll even toss in some beer, burgers and dogs.

Basically, bring the stuff that's been collecting dust in your garage/closet/storage shed/under your bed/in your back yard/college kid's room/coffin, etc. Stick a price on it and put it in my driveway. Just remember that whatever doesn't sell goes home with you or too the curb.

Thinking about Saturday, April 29. We'd start about 10:00 a.m. and finish around 4:00 p.m. If there's interest, I'll get the details sorted out.

I would love to join but will be out of town that weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I was just thinking, "I wonder if we are ever going to have one of those garage sales...

I have some items, but work that entire weekend....

I was just thinking, "I wonder if we are ever going to have one of those garage sales...

I have some items, but work that entire weekend....

You could just drop stuff off here. I'll sell it for whatever you want or whatever I think I can get.

Great outing last time around!! Was able to get rid of lots of equipment and got to hangout with some old friends.

Too many side jobs, probably wont be able to make it this time, but let me know when you confirm a date.

Let me know if you need to borrow some tables ;) I can drop them off

In san diego that weekend otherwise Id join in, think i was out of town for last year too =(

I would be interested. If for no other reason to meet fellow AZ tank owners / reefers. I am supposed to take my daughter out Saturday but maybe I can catch the tail end? Is an address listed anywhere?

Unfortunately there hasn't been sufficient interest to do this. Maybe later in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'd come. I have a few of the electronic stuff . Apex classic and extras, dosing pumps, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually glad it won't work out this weekend because we have company in town and I wanted to attend this. Keep us posted about a summer date!

Back