Reefs2go.com

FloMotion

Hello Tampa Bay, I was searching for local livestock suppliers and came across reefs2go.com located in the Clearwater area. It looks like they have competitive pricing and local pickup available. Has anyone ordered and picked up from this vendor? Please share your experience with reefs2go.com. Thanks in advance!

HORRIBLE!!!!! I ordered from them twice, both times I picked up and that is the only thing I have to say about them. HORRIBLE!!!

1- Bad product. Most of it died within a week
2- Even worse customer service (Will not answer phones or emails)
3- For pick up, they force you to go at 4:30pm on a day of their choosing and you can't even go into the facility, you have to wait outside. (This made me wonder what kind of aquariums and fish/coral care facilities they have inside)
4- You buy one thing and they give you a different one. (I bought several Zoas of specific color and quantities and I got a lot less polyps and of different colors)

My advise.... Stay away from them. Go online with Bluezooaquatics.com or Saltwaterfish.com. If you want local, go to FAOIS or Marine Warehouse.

HORRIBLE!!!!! I ordered from them twice, both times I picked up and that is the only thing I have to say about them. HORRIBLE!!!

1- Bad product. Most of it died within a week
2- Even worse customer service (Will not answer phones or emails)
3- For pick up, they force you to go at 4:30pm on a day of their choosing and you can't even go into the facility, you have to wait outside. (This made me wonder what kind of aquariums and fish/coral care facilities they have inside)
4- You buy one thing and they give you a different one. (I bought several Zoas of specific color and quantities and I got a lot less polyps and of different colors)

My advise.... Stay away from them. Go online with Bluezooaquatics.com or Saltwaterfish.com. If you want local, go to FAOIS or Marine Warehouse.

Thanks for the heads up webmanny! Almost sounds like you went through a shady drug deal lol.

Anyone else???

Thanks pmcarbrey, I was looking at their about us tab on their website and they blatantly say that their customers are their lowest priority... So I would expect poor service, however, I was willing to let that slide if they have quality livestock. Sounds like quality and service are horrid. Thanks for the info!

Thanks pmcarbrey, I was looking at their about us tab on their website and they blatantly say that their customers are their lowest priority... So I would expect poor service, however, I was willing to let that slide if they have quality livestock. Sounds like quality and service are horrid. Thanks for the info!

I agree 100%. They don't give a crap about customers or their livestock. I would not buy a single blue leg crab from them. Hell... I would not take a free one if they gave me one. And that is not meant as a joke. That is 100% my word.

Yikes! Thanks for this Mike. I just called them to see if I could visit their facility and the representative said they are not open to the public and that they had an open house last year, but it didn't work out well... I wonder why??? I'm guessing their systems make our sewage system look clean :eek1::eek1:

THEY ANSWER THE PHONE??? HOLLY CRAP!!! I'd call that progress, but not even close enough for me to buy a Hermit crab from them.

It would seem you have "stuck a nerve" with the Webmanny!!!

*me leans over to Webmanny and whispers "Reefs2go"*:hmm3:

You're right... I need to calm down a bit about them... Nope. Tried a failed.

33504-They-See-Me-Rollin-I-Hate-Them.jpg

I agree 100%. They don't give a crap about customers or their livestock. I would not buy a single blue leg crab from them. Hell... I would not take a free one if they gave me one. And that is not meant as a joke. That is 100% my word.

Why would anyone want a dead blue leg? :debi:

I am gonna go against the grain here but i've never had a problem with them. The girl returned my emails promptly and it wasn't just a couple.

Ordered pods and a few little things here and there. Even went inside with some buddies during that limited open house they had last year. Looked like a typical commercial operation to me, tanks were clean and all the people were nice including the owner. Got a set of super bad *** palys from them that are pretty much my faves in the tank. That said, i'm not much of a coral guy, way more into fish and nems but I didn't see anything that would keep me from buying from them.

I do go to faois 10 times for every order from them though, but not because reefstogo is bad, faois is just that good.

I am gonna go against the grain here but i've never had a problem with them. The girl returned my emails promptly and it wasn't just a couple.

Ordered pods and a few little things here and there. Even went inside with some buddies during that limited open house they had last year. Looked like a typical commercial operation to me, tanks were clean and all the people were nice including the owner. Got a set of super bad *** palys from them that are pretty much my faves in the tank. That said, i'm not much of a coral guy, way more into fish and nems but I didn't see anything that would keep me from buying from them.

I do go to faois 10 times for every order from them though, but not because reefstogo is bad, faois is just that good.

Thanks for the response John. I agree, faois has always been my go to.

When I first started my 90 gallon tank in 2013 I placed a $130.00 order with them then the next day I was talking to a buddy on here and he said you didn't see the reviews ...I did not but after reading them I thought I just flushed $130.00 down the drain ....to my surprise I guess I was lucky out of the snails and crabs and all the other clean up crew only one scarlet red leg crab was dead ....maybe its who ever was working there or running it at the time that's running it into the ground. But overall I had a good experience. Now would I order from them again probably not with the odds that was then (2013) and now the odds are pretty good it will be bad and I just got lucky ...I would just go to a LFS like FAOIS they have everything you could need.

I always had a good experience with them for pods and inverts. They always gave me credit for DOA items and stuff survived.

Back