Refugium algea (free of course) if anyone needs it.

PeterJVincent

I have quite a bit of many different Macro Algae's that I use in my refugium that I am tossing out regularly. I'm sure this is true for most of the folks on this site. But if you are new and setting up a system, or would just like some very nice feather caulerpa. Let me know and I'll be happy to give you some. Just send me a PM.

Peter

I would be interested in some feather. I have cheato and grape if your interested. i just want a variety of macro in my plant tank. What other types do you have? How far is Queen Creek from Scottsdale?

I've got a bunch of feather caulerpa also and would love to get some grape.

i have some cheto and would like some grape and caulerpa if anyone would be willing to bring me a baggy full to the next frag meeting in like two tp three weeks i would be greatfull send me a pm and ill send a reminder a few days before

dream54ing (your mailbox was full at the time I tried sending a PM)

Queen Creek is about 30 to 40 minutes away depending on where you live in Scottsdale. It takes me just under 1/2 hour to get to the frag meeting location. I have a variety of macro algaes in my system. The most prolific is the feather caulerpa. It's nice also because you can grow it in your tank if you like and simply remove it as it grows. It's very easy to prune off the rocks. If you like, I can bring some to the next frag meeting, or you can stop by when you are in the area and I'll be happy to give you some.

Peter

sorry, next frag meeting would probably be better for me. since a few ppl want some, i might have to split it. i dont have much, but they grow pretty fast.

Back