Saltwater store overhaul

RayT1

Hey what's up every one I'm new to Reef Central just wanted to say hi. Just wondering if anyone has checked out the new retail tank set up they set up at Corral Reef LFS. In El Paso Tx. He's got a new set up it looks nice I was there when he was making room for the set up. It's suppose to be a wall of glass tanks and every three tanks have separate sumps.

Hey what's up every one I'm new to Reef Central just wanted to say hi. Just wondering if anyone has checked out the new retail tank set up they set up at Corral Reef LFS. In El Paso Tx. He's got a new set up it looks nice I was there when he was making room for the set up. It's suppose to be a wall of glass tanks and every three tanks have separate sumps.

Thats cool, any pics? I havent been there

I didn't get any pictures I usually stop by on Tuesdays while my daughter is at cheer practice. I will stop by this Tuesday I'm sure they should have everything up and running. The thing I like about the Corral Reef LFS is that they actually will not sell you a fish until they have it for 48 hours and make sure it's eating. If you like a fish they just got in they can reserve it for you. That way survival rate is a lot better once you get the fish home to your tank.

I didn't get any pictures I usually stop by on Tuesdays while my daughter is at cheer practice. I will stop by this Tuesday I'm sure they should have everything up and running. The thing I like about the Corral Reef LFS is that they actually will not sell you a fish until they have it for 48 hours and make sure it's eating. If you like a fish they just got in they can reserve it for you. That way survival rate is a lot better once you get the fish home to your tank.

Thats pretty cool, im going to have to go in a few weeks. I go to the other stores a lot because they are open up on Sundays. But Im going to visit, thanks!

The Corral Reef LFS

The Corral Reef LFS

The Corral Reef LFS just finished setting up there new retail tank display. It is about 1000 combined gallons. The owners Leonor and Danniel purchased the new tank display from Dutch Aquariums out of Dallas Texas. They have been setting up and cycling the tanks for two weeks. Here are some pictures of the I hope they look ok I have had to make the files smaller. They are low on fish and corral inventory. They have been focusing on setting up the new display. with in the next month they should have everything stocked up.

Attachments

• IMG_3821.JPG
    IMG_3821.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
  • image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 1
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 1
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG