Schreiba's ADA 60-F

Woah, I have never seen my candy canes stick their feeders out that far, that's awesome! Your SPS growth is great also, that birdsnest looks like it tripled in size!

Thanks! And yeah it's already noticeably bigger now. It took a little while to start growing but now it has really taken off :)

Wowy wow! Fantastic!! Only 3 months in and everything looks so happy!

I'm definitely getting some Purigen and Chemipure Elite... if they're the secret to such crystal clear water then count me in!! :D

Really love the shallow look, how many gallons is that? I'd be tempted to add a little goby in there too, but I'm a sucker for gobies.

Wowy wow! Fantastic!! Only 3 months in and everything looks so happy!

I'm definitely getting some Purigen and Chemipure Elite... if they're the secret to such crystal clear water then count me in!! :D

Really love the shallow look, how many gallons is that? I'd be tempted to add a little goby in there too, but I'm a sucker for gobies.

Thanks!! And yeah I think the canister filter does do wonders for water clarity. Not sure how much of a difference the chemipure and purigen make but I'm sure it helps. It's about 8.6 gallons too according to the site I got it from too. A goby would be a nice addition I'd just be a little worried about it jumping.

I got my order from vivid aquariums in this week :) All the frags were great and the colors are amazing. I got 6 new SPS pieces to try and keep moving towards an SPS dominated tank. Here's one of them:

How many gallons? 12ish I'm guessing...

I like the geometric aquascape very much! I actually had the idea to make brick shaped rocks. I thought of having something extremely modern/artificial looking and even shaping the coral itself into geometric shapes.

How many gallons? 12ish I'm guessing...

I like the geometric aquascape very much! I actually had the idea to make brick shaped rocks. I thought of having something extremely modern/artificial looking and even shaping the coral itself into geometric shapes.

Thanks! It's actually 8.6 gallons. I was skeptical with my scape at first too but I've grown to like it now. Good luck with yours, its sound like it'll look awesome but definitely a little tricky to setup.

Subscribed. This tank is very sexy and inspirational. I have my 58g sitting empty as I move and tbh I have been debating on getting a ADA tank and going much smaller. Seeing your tank almost seals the deal.

Now to convince the wife I need cash for new equipment.
*twists mustache and wrings hands*

Subscribed. This tank is very sexy and inspirational. I have my 58g sitting empty as I move and tbh I have been debating on getting a ADA tank and going much smaller. Seeing your tank almost seals the deal.

Now to convince the wife I need cash for new equipment.
*twists mustache and wrings hands*
Thanks I really appreciate it! :) It really does have some pricey equipment associated with it though if you're doing all the goods. It definitely worth it though and I love my tank. Good luck and hopefully I'll see you with an ADA build thread soon !!

Soooo I really wanted to be able to take some videos of the tank and felt like it was time to upgrade the DSLR so I went ahead and got the canon t3i Also got a macro lens with it instead of the kit lens so here's a couple shots with it...

New FTS

Wow, the white balance is so much different with a legit camera, doesn't even look like the same tank! :)

Back