Schreiba's ADA 60-F

Your tank looks so clear! I love how modern it looks as well. If i ever get a new one im pretty sure i will be going for something like this. thanks for the inspiration!
Thanks ed, I always love seeing what others can do with a similar concept!

Love the tank I have a 60-p, Im also looking to gat a MAME overflow sick of cleaning the filter weekly :( any chances of looking at your sump set up thanks.
Thanks! Don't be fooled the MAME can be quite a pain to clean too. Here's a shot of when the sump was up and running on this tank.

Hello, how is the tank?

I have also a little question again. How satisfied they were with the par38 LED's? Why have they changed over to the T5 variant?
It's actually taken down since I moved the last of my livestock over to my Miracles 83g

But I was just never satisfied with the results I was getting from the PAR38's. It also didn't provide complete light coverage of the tank and the MH+T5 provided both of those things.

Can we get an update for this? Great little tank.
All taken down! It makes me sad to see the little tank gone but I am enjoying a tank that is 10 times the size.

looks good, I like how everything is looking
Thanks reefed!

sorry a bunch of questions,. i just set up the same tank, what skimmer were you running ? how did you feel about the t5 halide combo did it turn out to be too much ? what setting did you run your mp10 at to keep everything happy ? and where can i find a similiar sump ? and dosing pumps ? water changes ?

Back