Sea Life Camera Question

I have the DC1200 with external strobe and wide angle lens. I absolutely love it! I think I found mine for about $600 on a closeout sale since it was last years model. Its very easy to use and takes great pictures. I took it to Cozumel in March and have used it a ton locally. Also, about to take it to the bahamas next week :).

If you want to take video some video clips...I believe the new model (DC 1400) also takes HD video whereas the 1200 only does normal video (no HD)

Let me know if you would like me to send you some shots I've taken with it

I had the dc1000 and the dc1200. I returned the 1200 because the battery life was horrible and it took too long to autofocus when you pressed the shutter. I hear the 1400 is really nice. The only thing is these flood very easy if you don't learn to close them right. I've flooded 3 cameras and one video light from sealife so far. Not happy with that.
Other than that , they take great pics. I loved my dc1000. They do have great customer service too. The mini 2 I hear is awesome. You can run over it with a truck and it won't break! No housing needed either, it's waterproof. The rep from Sealife said wait a few months of you want a mini 2, because they are adding new features but didn't specify.

thanks for the info guys!

Ive been trying to find a picture that can show me the relative size of this things with the lights but I found out that Austins carries them so Im gonna swing by and check them out tomorrow.

@Burghaps....would love to see pics! You can email or post on this thread. Thanks!

Back