Share Efflo Pics?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14188364#post14188364 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gcarroll
Ultimate Efflo
UltimateEfflo_2.jpg
Well... that does it.. now I HAVE to find one of these for my tank. :lol:

Beautiful piece.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14194470#post14194470 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KhanhDalat
These are old pitures of my Efflos.
They are much bigger now.

greentank1.jpg

1107efflo1.JPG

1107efflo2.JPG

And that folks is the end of this thread. Thanks for stopping by.

A winner has emerged.

Shame on you Khanh for only having 4 posts. With a 300g tank and corals like that we need more pictures & posts.

A thread into to your tank with equipment etc?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14194688#post14194688 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cham
And that folks is the end of this thread. Thanks for stopping by.

A winner has emerged.

Shame on you Khanh for only having 4 posts. With a 300g tank and corals like that we need more pictures & posts.

A thread into to your tank with equipment etc?

Thank you Cham.
Also, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to messup the thread.
My screen name was deepsea2005.
I was using my wife's screen name but thought it was my.
Again sorry for the confusion.

Khanh,

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14194470#post14194470 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KhanhDalat
These are old pitures of my Efflos.
They are much bigger now.
Beautiful Efflo! Mine is onlu 14" across. Unfortunately due to space, it will never get to the size of yours.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14188691#post14188691 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by LCN
GCarroll- Where is the efflo place in your tank?
The Efflo is in the center of my tank. It received very turbulent flow as the 2 Tunzes colide there. It is about 10" under the water's surface with 400 watt Radiums, Aquaconnect, Aquamaxx, or any other bulb of the month about 14" from the water's surface.

Thanks Greg. Do you think the turbulent flow is contributing to the awesome growth pattern?

Great Efflos everyone! Greg, the Ultimate Efflo is awesome! :)

Here are mine. Enjoy!

500$
DSC_9281.jpg

ATL Purple
DSC_9282.jpg

Soli
DSC_9268.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14198528#post14198528 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by LCN
Thanks Greg. Do you think the turbulent flow is contributing to the awesome growth pattern?
I think so because the plating portion of the coral is between 3/4" to 1.5" thick. It is either a contributing factor or it may be some other species.

Thanks for sharing everyone. Awesome stuff.

Does anyone have any sources for frags? I can't seem to be able to find much for sale anywhere.

is this an efflo? i purchased it about 2 months ago and it was a non-descript brown. it came into a LFS with a mariculture shipment. it seems to need a ton of light to color up because when i moved it away from the light it started reverting to brown again, it's just now starting to color up again now that is very near the top of the tank.

DSC_0032-1.jpg

I've had some pretty good success with my frag I got from Harry gang. It grows pretty quick from my experience. I recently got hit with AEFW and it suffered a little but it is still kicking and has proven to be pretty hardy, should bounce back in no time. Good luck with it! :)

Back