Share the meaning of your username

OP - Thanks for a great thread!

Mine is a Navy term from the early 1970's. A ship steams from port to port and a Steamer is a sailor who steams from bar to bar. Don't drink much any more but it sure was fun when I was young and single with no responsibilities. I was 51 years old when I first started lurking here in 2004.

this is one of the funnest threads since "I heart my box O' water"

Where are the biggies though? The regulars? The 5000, 10,000 and 20,000 post club members???

Come on guys, we see your screen names more than most - post already.

To be honest it took a while for me to think of a screen name. I didn't want to use the screen name that I have been using for years. I'm pretty much sick and tired of it. So I thought about it awhile. I can be a bubbly person so thus bubbly came and also I'm Filipino so I added the pinay. The numbers I just picked random...or did I lol

Hey, thanks everyone for posting. Wasn't able to get back on until now and I laughed by butt off reading through them all. Keep them coming. There are lots more out there that are still a mystery...

Mine is pretty boring jenglish = J. English It is my sign in for so many other things that I just try to keep it simple. :) I'm on a few other fish boards as Ewokninja because I wanted to think of the most absurd thing so I would remember it.

my nickname from sports
(because I always had a cloud of dust around me)

and it carried on into music...................Who else had the name pigpen in a band?

the last part is the year i was born.

Its what I love to fish for Paralichthys lethostigma Southern Flounder. In fact I won a flounder tournament last Sunday. First place prize money I think I see a new light set-up on the horizon.

well mine came from highschool. i used to be the party guy who was always at the parties and throwing all the cool hotel parties on the weekends. well my favortie animal is a monkey. well one day i was so drunk that i started acting like a monkey, you know mostly the sounds. i used to make them at the preschool i worked at it sounds soooooo real and some one asked me to demonstrate. so from that point on ive been called drunky munky. not to much to the story

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14913765#post14913765 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Whys
michael.jpg

:lol:

^^^ Actually, I think I finally get it. Do a google search and see what comes up. It would seem that "sisterlimonpot" is an original idea. Fancy that.

Personally, I'm impressed. :thumbsup:

I've been called Khaos since my early teens. The Inc. came around sometime when I was a notorious tagger in my reckless youth. I'm almost 40 and more people know me as Khaos than actually know my real name. Even on my coveralls at work.

Mine comes from earlier in my lifetime when I was a gearhead. I was a turbocharger fanatic. I still own a 92 Eagle Talon AWD Turbo.

Anyway the name was given to me by the guys at Extreme Motorsports because they started to do trivia for prizes on the DSM forums and I always won. (after a while i was asked not to answer any more, so others could win) The site owners reviewed my all of my posts and gave me the title of "Wiseman" which was an honor (more than 38k members and only 15 wiseman when I was promoted,) because that meant I was considered an expert in the selected field. Hence "TurboGuru."

Well, I am a pharmacist by trade and my name is John. So I just did a variation of the old farmer John thang. PharmrJohn.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14917361#post14917361 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Whys
^^^ Actually, I think I finally get it. Do a google search and see what comes up. It would seem that "sisterlimonpot" is an original idea. Fancy that.

Personally, I'm impressed. :thumbsup:

That turned up nothing for me except a bunch of RC posts

Back