Sixline Wrasse FT

klepto

So, this little sixline (Pseudocheilinus hexataenia) has been in my QT for a couple weeks and is in need of a good home.

It has been in captivity for a while now (at least a year). This fish is pretty bold and would not be a good choice for small tanks or those with other small peaceful fishes. Pseudocheilinus spp wrasses are excellent pest predators and are great for frag tanks. If they are underfed/stocked inappropriately, then issues with aggression are common.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested, or know of anyone that may be looking for a sixline. I'm open to trades.

Thanks.

Jake

edit: 'This species is an excellent pest predator and would be great for a frag tank.' Some of the other Pseudocheilinus are too aggressive for a reef tank. My bad.:spin2:

Damn, you make it sound like it is a killer. As far as this 6 line goes it is a very peaceful fish compared to other 6 lines. I just wouldn't try adding small wrasses after it gets established.

Thanks for the input losthere.

I guess I did make it sound pretty aggressive. It's in my small qt with a cardinal now and doesn't pay any attention to it.

Back