so whats the scoop on the frozen fish feeder?

Sorry, no real news. But it is in active testing and development. The food metering system is one of the significant challenges and I think we now have a good solution.

Bump because it's another week and we havent heard anything. Almost a month since this last post about it. Can we at least getting a mockingly annoying smiley face reply to our inquiries?

Good progress in the past few weeks! Sorry, no details or pics as it's a novel solution to the problem assuming it works out in real world testing. Thanks for checking in.

Any idea if this unit will be ready by the end of the year? Going to need to get a unit constructed by Jan, but if this unit is close, I'd prefer the Avast quality.

Any idea if this unit will be ready by the end of the year? Going to need to get a unit constructed by Jan, but if this unit is close, I'd prefer the Avast quality.

I cannot agree more. I want this item talked about, build some hype, make it worth it to bring it to market with tons of pre-orders. There are no consumer ready hobbyist marketed frozen food feeders. All items close are meant for large scale usage and are custom built solutions. If they really have such a small space consuming feeder, then this will be explosive when it hits the market.

We are in the process of building and then moving to our new manufacturing facility. Once this is done (hopefully before year end) we will be able to hire more staff and move forward with projects that have been on back burner a while. The next 3 months are historically our busiest of the year as well, so while I would like to say the feeder will be ready by Christmas, it simply isn't going to happen.

15400777246_72511d3ba2_z.jpg

We are in the process of building and then moving to our new manufacturing facility. Once this is done (hopefully before year end) we will be able to hire more staff and move forward with projects that have been on back burner a while. The next 3 months are historically our busiest of the year as well, so while I would like to say the feeder will be ready by Christmas, it simply isn't going to happen.

Glad to hear why we havent been hearing too much about this.

Sign me up for the beta program if you're looking for anyone willing to participate. I hope you guys let us know when you are able to give more focus to this project.

Well we have been working on it in a way :) Seriously, we are just completely maxed out in our current space and this will give us lots more room to grow the operation.

Well we have been working on it in a way :) Seriously, we are just completely maxed out in our current space and this will give us lots more room to grow the operation.
Glad to hear it. If need help with programming, i would love to take a look and try to help. :-D
Thanks for the update +1 on beta testing
Non-Official Official List of Totally Awesome and Qualified Avast Followers Hoping to beta test highly secretive ;) Frozen Fish Food Feeder: (NOOLTAQAFHBTHS;)FFFF for short)
1. Kenman345
2. Crazy35111

Where can I apply for a job?

Back