SoCal Area Marine Hobbyist Clubs

If your talking about the Long beach club, there is no club, therefor no meetings.
MASVC, SCMAS, MASLAC, SDMAS, NCRMAS, IEMAS, and SCNRS are all still holding regular meetings as far as I know.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14389563#post14389563 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Paramecium
I'd be down for a Long Beach area Club
I was in MASLAC for years, finally couldn't take the drive. I since have joined SCMAS, it's and easy 40 mile round trip. Maybe we can set up a car pool? Unfortunately, I won't be able to make next weeks meeting :(

I've seen a decent number of people from around LB on these boards and from some of the OC clubs sites it doesn't seem like they are doing much unless they just aren't updating the web pages. We could probably drag some of them over, and meet in a much better location like Schooner or Later or something haha.

Lets set something up! Anyone else interested? Schooner would be good for a morning or early afternoon, Yard House for Lunch/dinner time meetings.

~Danny

MASVC URL Incorrect - Please Update

MASVC URL Incorrect - Please Update

Can you please update the first post in this thread with the correct URL for the MASVC (Ventura County) club? Thanks!

Please I need help!!!!

Please I need help!!!!

Hello I'm not exactly sure where to post so maybe someone can help me out. I am in need of two 1 3/4" outer and 1" inner bulkheads for my 120 gallon tank. I have gone to several fish stores in Southern Cali for them and no one carries them. I have even gone to Home Depot and Lowes to find something similar to them and nothing. The stores I visited today was Vivid Aquarium, Underwater Depot and Aquarium city with no luck!!!! If someone can point me in the right direction of where I may find a place that could carry that size in the Los Angeles County area I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

Thanks again
Kat:love1:

best is to just post in the socal forums titled WTB: "blah blah" and you will usually get helped out.

I have a LOT of 1/2-1" bulkheads and connections and things. PM ifyou need them.

can anyone relist some reef clubs i live like border line between longbeach/paramount/bellflower anything close to this would be greatly appreciated thanks

slick, SCMAS would probably be your best bet. It's not as far as you think, and traffic isn't bad at all. I was in MASLAC for years but they moved to far away.

So I live in Thousand Oaks...Where do the closest clubs to me meet?
This forum is not longer a "club" forum. If you are interested in a Southern California marine hobbyist club in your area, check:

-Marine Aquarium Society of Ventura County (http://www.masvc.com/) for Ventura County,

-The Marine Aquarium Society of Los Angeles County (www.maslac.org) for Los Angeles and areas north,

-The Southern California Marine Aquarium Society (www.scmas.org) for southern Los Angeles County and Orange County, and

-The San Diego Marine Aquarium Society (www.sdmas.com) for the San Diego area.

-North County Reef and Marine Aquarium Society of San Diego (www.NCRMAS.com)

-Inland Empire club (http://www.inlandreefs.net/) for the Riverside, San Bernadino, Temecula area.

Kevin

Back