SoCal Area Marine Hobbyist Clubs

Can a mod please change the San Fernando Valley Reefers website addy?

We have a new website: www.sfvr.net

San Fernando Valley Reefers is a reef aquarium club based out of the San Fernando Valley. We welcome members from all surrounding areas including San Gabriel Valley, Thousand Oaks, Santa Clarita and the greater Los Angeles area.

Thank You!

Hi moderators, I was wondering if you could modify the SFVR url on the starting post of this thread to www.sfvr.net? We changed our url to have ".net" instead of ".org". Thank you.

I clicked on the Inland Empire link and it is a no go...is there a new link? I live in Corona...maybe OC club would be closer if the IE club is defunct?

I clicked on the Inland Empire link and it is a no go...is there a new link? I live in Corona...maybe OC club would be closer if the IE club is defunct?

Hmm yeah thats weird. They are still a club though. Cymaster007 is a member pm him for info.

Marine Aquarium Society of Ventura County (masvc.org)

Marine Aquarium Society of Ventura County (masvc.org)

Can you please update the first post in this thread with the correct URL for the MASVC (Ventura County) club? Thanks!

The club has been revamped with new members running it as enthusiasts for enthusiasts rather than for commercial purposes. Please check us out at

www.masvc.org

We've done away with the old baggage, so if you've been put of by previous administration, please give us a second try. We won't be collecting membership fees for the next few meetings so there's nothing to lose.

The club has been revamped with new members running it as enthusiasts for enthusiasts rather than for commercial purposes. Please check us out at

www.masvc.org

We've done away with the old baggage, so if you've been put of by previous administration, please give us a second try. We won't be collecting membership fees for the next few meetings so there's nothing to lose.

here is info on the next meeting:
Monthly Meeting:
When:MONDAY September 19th 7:00pm - 8:30 pm
Where: Clownfish14's house
895 kenmore circle
Newbury Park CA‎
pm me if you have any questions

MASVC will purchase drinks and chips. Please bring whatever you would like on the BBQ also to include buns or anything else you need for your food.
We will also provide Plates, cups and plasticware.
This Month's Meeting Agenda:
7-7:30
BBQ
7:30-8
Introduction of board members
Raffle
Mission Statement
Raffle
Bylaws
Sponsor minute
Raffle
8-8:30
Fellowshiping with one another

*Tickets for the raffle will be 1$ per ticket*

any clubs in los ANGELES

This is an all new club in close proximity to Los Angeles, Pasadena and the San Gabriel Valley. The Los Angeles Reef Society will have its first meeting in June and will have regular meetings on the second sunday of every month. The date was chosen as to not disturb any other club.

The first meeting will be held at:

Carrows Restaurant
1021 San Gabriel Blvd
Rosemead Ca 91770

on Sunday June 15th at 7pm in the back room. It will run from 7-9pm.

We look forward to everyone and anyone who is available to attend. The first meeting with be a huge meet and greet as well as an open discussion for the direction of the club.

I just stumbled upon this section. I'm in the Los Angeles area and was wondering if there were any reef clubs around. I'm not a reefer but have spent a lot of time reading through the forum and has piqued my interest. Hello to all.

Back