some coral F.S with pics

joe22883

First time trying to put pics up so hope it works.

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

ok there a little big and I didnt clean the glass but it worked.

1.green maze brain $25
2.trumpets $2 a head
3.leather frags $10
4.mushrooms $10 for a few
5.orange zoas $10+
6.purple/gold acan $50
7. just a dirty pic. Im gonna put up some nice ones later.

More frags available. sps etc.

I am interested in some trumpets, the orange mushrooms, and the orange zoas.

I live North Ridgeville are you available Monday evening?

i would definately be intrested in the maze brain. the only thing is i can pick it up tomorrow afternoon or thursday morning or after. i work to 12 hour shifts(tues,wedn.)due to the holiday. but i would be intrested, also the acans to. get back to me.

thanx mike

I'd be interested in the maze, some trumpets, maybe the zoas and the acan also. I'll be in the area starting wednsday evening. PM me with what you still have available. I also have some things to trade if you are interested. You can see them on my thread on your club forum here on RC... thx

Just want to mention...I just bought some softies and shrooms and stuff from this guy. His collection is incredible, the tanks are very healthy, and there is frag potential like crazy.

The pics don't do it justice. Better than a fish store.

I know he dont have a computer right now,but I know he still has a lot left.I will tell him people are still interested.

ok the maze brain is the only thing i sold that i dont have more of. theres still alot left. just call me if interested 440-281-1179 Joe

Just want to mention...I just bought some softies and shrooms and stuff from this guy. His collection is incredible, the tanks are very healthy, and there is frag potential like crazy. The pics don't do it justice. Better than a fish store.

VERY TRUE!! His collection is mind blowing :eek2: :eek: :eek1: !!!!!! Way better than any fish store I have ever been to!! Awesome setups!!! I will be back for more!

Back