Some random pics of my 12g nano

Jhong,

Those are some very nice pictures, esp. the macros of the ricords. I do believe your Capnella is in need of some fragging time.:D Everything looks really nice and the tank height goes really good with the halide. Good work,

Mark

Thanks both --- yes, it's capnella I think. It's only been in there a week in that photo! Really time to frag it??

I know, I know, it's too big (it wasn't open like that in the store)

Once it's settled in I'll chop it up a bit... bt I'll leave a bit more behind that I did for the rhodactis.

J

Here's a terrible, awful pic... but it shows the dendro after feeding... and lots of new growth.

dendroupdate.sized.jpg

aaaw, the little buds are growing up! It is a happy little colony. Hey, you ever see ballanophyllia for sale over there?

No, not yet! Saw a huge green/black colony today though... like tubastrea micrantha, only with big polyps like dendro... very strange. Prob'ly just a big tubastrea.

Lots of branching sun coral suddenly available, too..... Saw a foot-long branch! I got a small twig, but may retuen as it's too many mouths to feed for a nano.

Anyway, here're some more pics.

SalmonNew2.sized.jpg

SalmonNew1.sized.jpg

NewDendroNight1.sized.jpg

NewCapnella2.sized.jpg

NewCapnella1.sized.jpg

NewGSPnight.sized.jpg

CLAM2.sized.jpg

CLAM4.sized.jpg

I love your photography!

Are you sure you want to return it, when you have your puffer tank plumbed in? Is it the nutrient level that has you concerned, or time/effort? I may have a frag of a branching, tree-like dendro coming soon. VERY cool growth form.

Here's a shot of the Acro just after I bought it... this was several months ago. I'kll try to get an updated shot soon.

acronight.sized.jpg

Back