Sorry about the MTG

But of course :D

Hopefully a trip or more can be scheduled to coincide with a meeting event.

I am happy to offer a presentation on any trip up where we can schedule time with everyone. I will most likely be in Chico this Saturday for a bit. and I will be in Redding as well on Saturday and Sunday. Maybe something can be worked out for a brief talk :)

Frank

Frank,

Thanks so much!!! I saw on your 'little red house' links to: reefclubraffles.com and further MAX which were both wonderful and exciting. I've requested our PR officer contact you about the raffle and I started a new thread about MAX here.

Yes, I too would like to schedule a meeting for you as a speaker but we would need a better venue and a more respectful time for both the club and yourself before we could have you here on a more offical slate. That being said if you are willing to come and say a few words and maybe be willing for a little Q&A after that would be a great start for us.

I know we're planning on having an officer's meeting Saturday at 1pm in Chico either outdoors if wx permits or possibly at an officer's house otherwise.

Hmm.. I think this should be continued via a PM at this point....

Also, here's a selfless :D plug for anyone wanting to get hooked up this weekend. Frank is on his way up so check out his wares. He's got some good package deals for set costs as well as if you want something specific it's either there or just let him know.

http://www.coralroadtrips.com/

Back