Space is a problem

Spades0705

Afternoon,

I have a 220 reef and am still trying to shoehorn everything in the stand I have just started dosing so now have jugs down there along with all the controllers, sump, ect ...am considering a cabinet or shelves next to the tank to hold some of the equipment, Are there any suggestions on what to do with all the equipment or isa cabinet next to the stand really the best option?

With the exception of the 1990-1991 when we live in an apartment, I’ve always had my tanks in the basement with a fish room of some sort/size behind the wall where the tank is.

Afternoon,

I have a 220 reef and am still trying to shoehorn everything in the stand I have just started dosing so now have jugs down there along with all the controllers, sump, ect ...am considering a cabinet or shelves next to the tank to hold some of the equipment, Are there any suggestions on what to do with all the equipment or isa cabinet next to the stand really the best option?
220 gallon should have a sizeable footprint so you should be able to keep it all under the tank. Maybe a picture would help to know what your dealing with. You can do a controller board to mount controllers, modules, power bars, dosing pumps. Adaptive Reef makes nice ones if you are not too DIY. There are space saving dosing containers (tall/thin) to make better use of ground space. That's just a couple ideas.

AdaptiveReef_Deluxecopy.jpg

73116p_250x250.jpg

Back