Stepping back.. Introduction

dannyhuynh

This should have been my first post... oh well.
I wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading RC for a while now, and finally decide to voice myself.

I'm usually on sdreefs.com and people on there knows me pretty well.

Here's my tank:
http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10039

I'm in the process of redoing it adding the following:
- Aqua Medic T5000 protein skimmer
-2xZeovit Reactor
-Knop CA reactor
-3/4 HP custom chiller
-200 gallons sump
-200 gallons fuge for grown pods/macros, breeding gobies

Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone.

-Danny

I really like Neon Gobies. I think it would be beneficial to breed them to help reduce wild collections. I know that we're still very new to reefing and that breeding marine fish can be very difficult and not very cost effective right now; but who knows... that might change when a hobbyist figures out more about breeding certain species. =) Man.. I'm a dreamer.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6862190#post6862190 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by laverda
Danny Welcome. What kind of gobies are you hopping to bread?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6864254#post6864254 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tetra
what do you put in a 200gal. sump? :)
100 pounds of Chaeto and 5 skimmers :lol:

I have not experience it yet... I will be setting it up as soon as my landscape finish cementing my side yard. I've done a lot of research on the subject and it looks like a great product.

People either hate it or love it. For the people that hated it, they lost a lot of nice SPS and zeovit left a bad taste in their mouth. From what I can decipher, you have to be VERY careful about setting up Zeovit in an alread established system.

I will keep you posted when things are back to normal again.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6865419#post6865419 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by F18-Hornet
How do you like Zeovit? is it helpful to reduce nutrient?

BTW, welcome!

Right now? An imperator angel, a koran angel, 4 neon gobies, a cleaner wrasse, a watchman blenny, two damsels, a green chromis, 200lbs LR, an ASM G4 skimmer, 100 mangrove seedlings, 1400W of heating. =)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6864254#post6864254 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tetra
what do you put in a 200gal. sump? :)

Back