The "cuse"

MarkKlier

What a great game!!!! Started watching it at home. Then had to go over to the office because I left the R/O water on 1st over time. Cleaned up the flood, second third overtime. Went back home 4th 5th overtime....then finally....we won 6th overtime.

I have followed them since my dad worked at SU in the 60's....some great moments over the years...this ranks up there!!!!
MK

it was fun to watch. If harris had made any of the 10 layups in OT it woulda been over quicker...lol

Man what a game! My wife went from yelling at me for making too much noise, to saying there's no way they will pull it off, to making more noise than me and cheering them on when they made their final run in the 6th OT. What a GREAT game!

My son's 4th grade class won a raffle drive and got to take pictures with the team and get autographs just before they left for the BE tourney. Great bunch of guys. We brought Paul Harris some popcorn, they signed basketballs talked to my son and took all the pics we wanted after their practice. A class act aside from being incredibly talented.

I,ve got a few friends there too. Two of them are calling every 5 minutes durind the game to rub it in. They filled my damn vioce mail up. Louisville is going to try to run the legs off them tonight. It's going to be a tough game! I CAN'T WAIT !

Ha ha, I got a drunken picture text of them with Otto the Orange Thursday night. It was lookin rough! But if I know my boys, they rallied and did it all over again last night!!!

They were not playing games last night! Those six OT's didn't take anything out of them. If anything it hyped them up for last night. Wow what another great game! Can't wait until tonight!

Back