The Final build.... 210+ gallons of SPS Domination!

I took some better measured Numbers of the LED's

40LED's Bridgelux all running at 650ma LED's are 2" off center(length wise) and 1.5" off center(width)

Light is suspended approximately 12" from the water surface
@LED(1LED millimeters off) Maxed out the Meter or something would not go higher or lower 2899 or so.
@6" from Fixture - +1000
@12" from fixture - 700ish
-----------------------------------------------
Below water:
+6" - 460
+10" - 400
+14" - 350
+16" - 280
+20" - 230
+26" - 180

The sand bade was about the same did not fluctuate much surprisingly.... this is as center of the fixture as i could be, i may have gone off on some of the picture but i use a measure to get as accurate as i could on the depths.

Pretty impressive at near 38" from the light I am still able to get enough light to grow SPS. This is again at about center soon as i taper off too much the numbers go down.... this is unfortunately due to the 60* optics. I don't know if i should change the optics to 80* or if i should just change the fixture to run all the way across with 5 total C channels with 60* optics. If i do the c channel i feel as if i am going to need more LED's to compensate for what i fear will be par loss. I need to return the PAR meter and unfortunately i don't have my T5 bulbs yet so i wont be able to tell how much of a difference the T5's would have made.

Back