The Official Pay-It-Forward (PIF) Thread

My 10th post about free Chromis

My 10th post about free Chromis

This is my 10th post so I can now reply to messages about the Chromis. I still have them. Free or trade for coral.

Free chaeto. I picked up a bagful from a fellow reefer and I only needed a handful. Pick up on the NE side of Naperville. Sunday is garbage day so please LMK in the next few days.

4x6 Filter socks

4x6 Filter socks

I have about 4-5 4x6 filter socks for anyone that wants them. I went to a 4" round setup when the holder broke on my move. Free to anyone that wants to pick them up in Streamwood

Free tanks and other goodies

Free tanks and other goodies

I have few tanks that need a new home. Large 220 (I think), drilled, reef ready, with stand, ... 40 breeder, 37g tall, and few other things (t5 light fixture ...), canister filter, power heads, dead live rock ...

Come get them before they're gone.

Somehow RC won't let me answer private messages .. even though I've been a member for several years with 100+ posts ... somehow my posts are no longer in the history and I'm starting over .. So, if you sent me a private message (reeferjames) , send me as well a number where I can text you back (or an email address) .. assuming this is allowed by the forum of course.

Yes, got your info. Thank you. A bit busy now, but hopefully will get back by this weekend, on how we proceed next.

I have 2, 5 gallon buckets of sand that needs to be rinsed out. I also have half a 5 gallon bucket of crushed coral if anyone wants them let me know. I'm on the Northwest side of the city

Green carpet anemone healthy about 6 inches when fully expanded. Free or trade for pretty much any type of frags. In the city near Lincoln Park. Lincoln/Wellington

Xenia and various leathers. Nothing really exciting, except it’s hard to kill. Been growing in my tanks for 10 Years.

Free or trade if you feel the need.

Located in 60020

Free Nanocube JBJ 28 with DIY LED. It includes:

JBJ 28G original stand
JBJ 28G tank with original media basket and 2 MJ1200 pumps
Modified lid that holds DIY LED with heatsink, 24 LEDs (14 white and 10 royal blue), lenses for the LEDs and 2 Mean Well dimmable dirvers
CPR AeroForce 2 Dual Pump Recirculating Protein Skimmer

There is an issue with the lid. The screws attaching the cover glass and to protect wiring are rusty and might no be able to be removed.

pm me if interested. Pickup location is in the Loop (near Millennium Park)

I have 2, 5 gallon buckets of sand that needs to be rinsed out. I also have half a 5 gallon bucket of crushed coral if anyone wants them let me know. I'm on the Northwest side of the city

Old post, I know, but PM sent on off chance you still have this stuff.

I have few tanks that need a new home. Large 220 (I think), drilled, reef ready, with stand, ... 40 breeder, 37g tall, and few other things (t5 light fixture ...), canister filter, power heads, dead live rock ...

Come get them before they're gone.

Any chance of anything still being left?

My tank has been taken over with GHA. Tearing it down & starting over again. I have 1 black & white clown, 1 regular clown, 2 Bangaii Cardinals, 1 yellow wrasse, 1 Christmas wrasse, 1 spotted goby. You would have to come get them out of the tank with your own buckets. I'm on the Northwest side of the city and free this week before 1pm and Friday. Send me a pm and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Back